I am leaving/back thread

Hi guys, I have decided to return to PC. Why? fliping recession means I have to find a free way of entertaining myself, so I am using the Internet for cricket-based debate and masturbation. :spy

Fliping? God, this site has gone up market with a word censor :P

Hi guys, I have decided to return to PC. Why? fliping recession means I have to find a free way of entertaining myself, so I am using the Internet for cricket-based debate and masturbation. :spy

Well it's not completely free; surely you have heard of incum tax?????:p

Well, I am sure you will be a masturdebater... :facepalm
*cringes at bad joke*

Isn't it Masdebator?

LOL, our school captain said that in his election speech :p

Well lads, if you are blind or somehow haven't noticed, I'm back. Was a good week, the best week of my life that I can remember.

I'm back! Well for the 7 minutes I have left in my net cafe credit.

The cruise was awesome. It didn't actually go for 25 days I should've said. It actually goes for 5. But it was AWESOME! Raving at the New Years Party!

Right now I'm somewhere in Indonesia going around Asia. I've been to Thailand and Malaysia so far and me and my mates are heading back to somewhere around Jakarta to stay at one of his places for around 5 days before heading back home.

By the way, what happened to that 'Neverendingforumtopicthingy'?

Users who are viewing this thread