I am leaving/back thread

Bilalshuja

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i am sorry to all i thought that my parents are disconnecting the internet but they didn' i am back

Varun

ICC Board Member
My net is back this time, (hopefully). I hope I am as active as ever. Anyways, I enjoyed my life without PC, the one week was good.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Going to Ibiza baby! Flying up there this January with all the mates for two weeks. Going to be a good time, a really, really good time ;)

D

Dutch

Going to Ibiza baby! Flying up there this January with all the mates for two weeks. Going to be a good time, a really, really good time ;)

Brilliant but surely january isn't the best time to visit Ibiza or am I missing something? Have a great time anyway.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Brilliant but surely january isn't the best time to visit Ibiza or am I missing something? Have a great time anyway.

Should still be pretty sweet, sure its a bit into the winter season but we know some great places. Plus we're all heading back there in July so it evens out aha.

Lee1981

International Coach
Just dont stagger through a locals sand sculpture absolutey wasted in front of loads of people admiring it in the early hours like i did in year 2000, damn that local could run fast, still no match for an 18 year old hammered on vodka and red bull....

Bounce

County Cricketer
Back after a long time. Life is in a mess and needs some serious sorting. Wish me luck guys!!!

Users who are viewing this thread