I am leaving/back thread

Finally, I'm back after my exams. 4 months vacation. :)

Now Seriously guys I am feeling so inferior to declare this that now I am really no more interested in this forum as I have lost complete interest in this forum :( I am the second person after @Sulaiman7 saying this. I am leaving this forever. May be we meet at some another social network or forum if possible so Bye Bye. Now no chance of returning back too...

Now Seriously guys I am feeling so inferior to declare this that now I am really no more interested in this forum as I have lost complete interest in this forum :( I am the second person after @Sulaiman7 saying this. I am leaving this forever. May be we meet at some another social network or forum if possible so Bye Bye. Now no chance of returning back too...
Why?

And you guys can consider me backish!

I'll be back here after 2-3 months. Busy these days due to studies.

Oh no....two already.....what can we do to get them back? I know....fearsome tweak all

^ I wonder how many people found that "sarcastic" comment funny.

tumbleweed.gif

Unlike you I really couldn't give a shit....what a waste of a gif....

So why comment here? I couldn't care less what you think of me. I give a sh** 'cause Sully's my brother. P.S I won't comment here anymore. Thank you for your kind reply.

Last edited:
So why comment here? I couldn't care less what you think of me. I give a sh** 'cause Sully's my brother. P.S I won't comment here anymore. Thank you for your kind reply.
I am sure you are both wonderful people but this thread is the worse place on PC....

Will join the exit cue taken this as far as I can. Kind of feel I am reading the same messages over and over.
Any cricket leagues/other leagues I am in anyone feel free to take over. PCPL the project I apologise but the enthusiasm has gone.
This is not an angry or having a dig at the site message. Who knows might sign in a year from now I don’t know but I feel it is time to move on and find a new challenge.

All the best everyone

Will join the exit cue taken this as far as I can. Kind of feel I am reading the same messages over and over.
Any cricket leagues/other leagues I am in anyone feel free to take over. PCPL the project I apologise but the enthusiasm has gone.
This is not an angry or having a dig at the site message. Who knows might sign in a year from now I don’t know but I feel it is time to move on and find a new challenge.

All the best everyone
Oh no! You've been an awsome to guy to be with. Good luck for the future.

All the best everyone
You are a great member. It's sad that you're leaving. You always have great ideas. I hope you'll change your mind soon.

Oh my my.. I couldn't expect this would happen... It was just an April fool trick by me and I already planned to post here on 2nd April Lol. @AB the smasher @Dutch sorry if you got hurt much :p If admins and staffies can do so why can't I ?

Users who are viewing this thread