I am suddenly worried too

DAMO1977

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have played, 2 tests (in a 3 test series)at 'test' level against England for revenge causes of the Ashes loss :mad . Alas my batting is still hopeless its only my 6th cricket game (4 by 10 over slogfests plus these two test), I managed 126 with Australia today my highest innings so far!!!!....Anyhow I bowled England out for 86 and am worried that since I know how to bowl reasonably, has my enjoyment gone from this game or is this a fluke?

Hope you understand my question.

Bowling is easier on test than county level. What you can do if you are finding bowling too easy is to edit the abilities of the opposition to make them bat better.

barmyarmy said:
Bowling is easier on test than county level. What you can do if you are finding bowling too easy is to edit the abilities of the opposition to make them bat better.

Thanks barmyarmy, but one question
shouldn't bowling be harder at test than county?

Timing is harder on test level. Unfortunately this is true for both player and computer. The best thing to do, if you have the game on PC, is edit the opposition abilities to make them better.

:cheers Barmyarmy, when I get time I shall do that, but alas the next couple of days what with work and playing cricket myself, time is limited with playin RPIC :crying ....SO i want be able to edit it yet but will soon ....SO basically this game considering I have it on PC, will never become a 'walk in the park'. Thank god for that :happy

Paullyboy said:
Just consider yourself lucky you can edit it! Damn consoles.

Now common. I played that game for almost two monts flat. Lost an Ashes Series. (2-1 to the ****** aussies). Scored the second highest score ever (Note not for the game, the hightest score at the current time in real life) of 383. And managed to beat India with Zimbabwe in a six match test series (2-1). Yes there was three draws. I made 158* off about 450 balls with Taibu which saved the series. Just cos you dont have a PC. Doesnt make this game crap.

Paullyboy said:
Just consider yourself lucky you can edit it! Damn consoles.

:) My first cricket game was with that board game of of where you open up those slide pics of "OUT" etc, than came 'Test Match', my first video game of cricket was Allan Border's (he was a legend even if he was left-handed), than I played console cricket games for the next decade and learnt that I couldn't patch or edit. So I bought for the comp, I do have some sympathy for you Paullyboy ;)

DAMO1977 said:
my first video game of cricket was Allan Border's (he was a legend even if he was left-handed),

LOL!
Left-handed cricketers?? There's no future in it! Freaks of nature. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread