The Big Test - Eng vs S.AFR - You can have fun on this game!

ace! what a match! i may be hammered at the moment but i can tell a good match!

i'm in the middle of an ace match at the moment: England (me) v Pakistan at rawalpindi (sp) on test level. this is the first time i've been able to lay a bat on shoaib and sami bowling 95mph+ and have been coping quite well being 248-4 off 64 overs, my created player is still in on 152 and freddie is starting to dispatch afridi to all reaches of the ground, its only the last session of the 1st day, but the footmarks are huge already taking a lot of spin, i hope pakistan have a few left handed batters cos giles and my created player are going to hav some fun bowling into those footmarks! i may actually win a test match on test for the first time ever if i keep this up!

well i was eventually all out for 453 (my highest test score yet) with my career player ending up with 275 and was the last wicket to fall. in reply pakistan are 146-4 with ul-haq starting to look good in partnership with abdul razzaq. despite the huge footmarks, it isn't turning much yet (but then giles cant turn the ball anyway!). i'm looking forward to the end of the match so i can put the 275 points on my career player! :D coming to the end of the second day, England on top! just got to get inzi out!

Users who are viewing this thread