I Bought Mongoose!

Gorro_124

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, i bought a mongoose. My sugesstion is that anyone willing to buy this bat, please think twice! This is a useless willow! Nothing except Smash and Bang! The longer one is good for both defensive and aggressive cricket! I just tried to copy Hayden by changing the bat from my Gray Nicolls to Mongoose after facing 30 balls:facepalm...But it isnt easy to change in between as weight differs. I hit a boundary like an Afridi kinda wild slog but next ball I tried to play a defensive shot but:crying an edge led me to the pavilion...I am going to sell that bat to my friend after a month or so..
Please guys never take a Mongoose. The longer one is much better!!!

Even for slogging, it isn't a world of difference

There is a difference between a Mongoose and a Mongoose bat, I thought you bought a mongoose by the look of the title

Hey guys, i bought a mongoose. My sugesstion is that anyone willing to buy this bat, please think twice! This is a useless willow! Nothing except Smash and Bang! The longer one is good for both defensive and aggressive cricket! I just tried to copy Hayden by changing the bat from my Gray Nicolls to Mongoose after facing 30 balls:facepalm...But it isnt easy to change in between as weight differs. I hit a boundary like an Afridi kinda wild slog but next ball I tried to play a defensive shot but:crying an edge led me to the pavilion...I am going to sell that bat to my friend after a month or so..
Please guys never take a Mongoose. The longer one is much better!!!

Well duh, that's what it's for..

And obviously the weight differs, which is why you should practice with it in the nets and get used to it. Don't just dismiss it after one game.

Whereabouts did you buy the bat and is it a genuine Mongoose?

To my knowledge nearly all the Mongooses have sold out in India, so I'd be interested as to whether it is genuine.

YSMO10944.jpg

Hey, let it be original or duplicate, but the weight center of mass differs, which makes you feel in convenient while playing.
So, go with the classic one!

220px-Dwarf_mongoose_Korkeasaari_zoo.jpg

There's going to be a big difference in weight and you should have expected it. A Mongoose is normally about 9lbs compared to your usual 2lb 8oz bat that you'd normally use.

I suggest you persevere with it as that extra weight can easily allow you to get some better hits but remember to feed it correctly because it can seriously affect how well the ball comes off the Mongooses' face. Remember the smaller the face the harder it is to middle it.

Hey I tried it in the nets. Not only me but my teammates.. Longer one is better. Yes i will be using it for a month or so because we have a tournament coming this week itself! will post about it here! There i will be coming at no. 7 (In 40 over game , i open but in 20 over game , no.7 is my spot!).. No 7 means i will be having very few balls to face and there I hope my bat shows some magic!
Its a original one.. Will post pics soon!!

KKRsGr8st added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Well duh, that's what it's for..

And obviously the weight differs, which is why you should practice with it in the nets and get used to it. Don't just dismiss it after one game.

Hey i said i will try it for a month!! If i do good, then..... Yes practicing hard in nets. But its different when we bat during a match!

to be honest, the mini mongoose is supposed to for smacking and whacking it.

Users who are viewing this thread