I can make players wearing caps and hats

blcguru

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can make players wearing caps and hats
Its very very simple

(Edited by blcguru at 7:33 pm on Sep. 25, 2001)

S

sangamm

Just delete the fences accross the helmet and delete the back part

J

jonah

Ok that may make the batsmen appear to be wearing a cap, but what about floppy hats?
I can't get the jumpers, floppys, or caps in the 'whites' folder to work. I've tried deleting the keeper folder in the 'skinned' folder and replacing with 'jumpSssh' folder from 'Whites', but theres still no change.

blcguru

School Cricketer
The jumpers vertex groups are in a bad shape.I will say that Brian lara cricket and shane warne cricket in incomplete.

manish

School Cricketer
i think blcguru is just trying to get attention by saying something without any base. i can i also say that i know how to make batsman throw their bats or bowlers bowling a noball. its just meaningless

blcguru

School Cricketer
See This picture
3dfxlegsm.jpg

J

jonah

blcguru,
I don't think this is a screenshot from your actual game (or something you have changed), but a screenshot from a website or game packaging? In the bottom corner it says 'PCCD rom', and it certainly doesn't have this on screen all the time when I'm playing my game. Also, some fielders appear to be wearing a hat and some are not. If you can do that I'll be well impressed!

SHUBHAM

School Cricketer
hey man plz tell us u can really do that,but plz keep in mind that the bowler doesn't wear any cap,plz try to make a patch for that.

Users who are viewing this thread