I can prove India's batting line up is better than Australia's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zreh said:
In the end, In test matches the batting lineup?s are close, there is no clear winner, but the edge has to go to India.

In ODI?s There is no contest, India has a superior batting lineup.

The stats don?t show everything, but they?re a huge part of it!!

Zreh
You're an idiot- even using your stupid comparisons, Australia has a higher test average, and last time I checked one dayers were about run rate and not average, you enjoy getting 5/250 while we get our 359 (hey, remember that score). So, even if we're being complete retards and trying to judge a team by averages, you still lose. Shame all that effort copying and pasting irrelevant stats was wasted, thank you and goodbye

EDIT- Last 40 Test matches: Australia batting average 44.0 @ 3.83 per over, India 38.1 @ 3.12 per over. Funny, considering you're the best batting team in the world and all.......

Last edited:
will these stupid indian vs australian threads ever stop. we have the world cup. you dont. we have the border gavaskar trophy. you dont. we are the best team in the world for the last 5 years. you most sertainly arent. the quicker everybody wakes up the the fact that you hold no trophy that we contest and then you can move on the better.
as for the stats. if you play zimbabwe and bangladesh enough of course your going to look pretty good. if australia played some random pub womens team we would look good to (although id say the random pub womens team would give zimbabwe and bangladesh a decent run)
so take your stats. give them to murali who has claimed over 100 wickets against bangladesh and zimbabwe who he has played over 10 times. compared to warne who has claimed the record having never played bangladesh once and zimbabwe only a couple of times.

zreh said:
For all of you that say Australia has a better batting line up than India, you are 100 percent W.R.O.N.G

Here we go:
Zreh

The only thing you can prove is that you can cut and paste. congratulations. it takes most people years to learn how to do that

From since when was cricket only based on batting? Australia has the best bowling attack and the 2nd best batting attack. Thats why they are the world champions. If it were possible for teams to switch bowling attacks I wonder who'd win. Note India scores regularly over 300 in ODIs and still lose!Bowling is a part of cricket!

sorry for saying this, but unfortunately aus lineup is much better than india

And Recently, India have had only Dravid,Sehwag and Laxman doing their job well. if they click we can beat AUS IN AUS, but if they don't we find hard to get rid of Bangladesh.

Yuv,Kaif,Ganguly and recently even Sachin are not consistent

others are getting dropped very often
laxman's case is true only for tests, in odis he did well in vb series,etc. but is still dropped, avictim of pathetic team selection

brad352 said:
EDIT- Last 40 Test matches: Australia batting average 44.0 @ 3.83 per over, India 38.1 @ 3.12 per over. Funny, considering you're the best batting team in the world and all.......
Last 50 ODI's: Australia avg 39.1 @ 5.39 rpo, India 32.9 @ 5.24 rpo

But please, feel free to copy and paste pages of irrelevant crap again

Last edited:
yes,Aus have a better batting lineup.

See how India crumled against Sri Lanka inthe 1st match of the tri-series.(but 3 important members of the best Indian lineup-Sachin,Saurav & Laxman were missing)

brad352 said:
You're an idiot-

You are idiot you are stupid

See how it feels when some one calls you an idiot?

So please next time dont call some one else idiot.

Numbers, numbers, numbers. When you are out on the field, it's not numbers that matter, but it's how you are going to perform on that day, to what level you take your perfomance to and the Australians have been able to outperform India every time on the field.

India relies on one batsman to score runs and give the whole line-up momentum.If that one batsman fails, the line-up losses its confidence. In the 70-80's it was Gavaskar. In the 90's it was Sachin. For the next 10 years, i think it would be Sehwag. The only batsman who is consistent is Dravid.

bassit said:
India relies on one batsman to score runs and give the whole line-up momentum.If that one batsman fails, the line-up losses its confidence. In the 70-80's it was Gavaskar. In the 90's it was Sachin. For the next 10 years, i think it would be Sehwag. The only batsman who is consistent is Dravid.
Couldn't agree more. Just look at what happened in the third test (Day 5) against Pakistan. The Indian line-up crumbled as soon as we got Sehwag out.

is that why india lost 5 matches in a row and 4 of them were from the same team? explain what happened in the pepsi cup.

u motherfu*kers are pathetic. First of all, all i copy pasted were the stats, the 2 paragraphs i wrote up. I admit that australia has a better team than india. Australia is way better at bowling and fielding. But India has a better batting line up. You freaking retards, can't read the fuc*ing stats. Australia has played more games than india, and india still has a better team average, and more fu*king runs in ODI's 12 thousad more runs!!! Now you sh*tbags can say whatever the hell you want, but stats don't lie. It's funny how India licks shane warne everytime he faces us. Just one thing, let the australian batsmen face their bowlers..man australia's bowlers would rape each and everyone of australias batsmen.

you idiots are pathetic.

rashaba16 said:
From since when was cricket only based on batting? Australia has the best bowling attack and the 2nd best batting attack. Thats why they are the world champions. If it were possible for teams to switch bowling attacks I wonder who'd win. Note India scores regularly over 300 in ODIs and still lose!Bowling is a part of cricket!

I agree with you completely. I NEVER SAID INDIA HAD A BETTER TEAM THAN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they just have a better batting lineup. And thats a fact

India have had this problem for a long time.They dont play for d team but for stats.Aussies will give their wickets away if they can score quick runs but indians will try and get a hundred or fifty just to get it on their stats.Aussies are team players which is the major difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread