I cant see CROWD.....plz help me!! - All stadiums looks empty...no cro

smqadeer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid9]This is my first posting in this forum, hopefully i will get a solution. My EA C2002 is running quite fine but I cant see any CROWD, although i have all Crowd related files in stadium's folder and I also CAN hear all noices.

I have already updated graphic card driver (intel 740) and also i have directx 8.1 installed. I also have re-installed game more than 5 times. All other games like Brian Lara, EA FIFA 2002 (which have remarkable graphics), Virtual Tennis etc are running smoothly and fine.

Anybody has solution for my problem? I m not enjoying playing in empty stadiums, u know there is no passion without crowd. :cool:

[email protected][/color]

u must be playing the game in low graphic details... goto option display and change it to high

there is no passion without crowd

1.Crowd or no crowd, this game doesn't have anything remotely resembling p a s s i o n ..trust me buddy.

2.Its a NZ v India match you're playing and ppl have run away.

3.Can you see the empty stands (duh), or just the playing fields, no crowd no stands? Are you using the original cricket.exe or some modified one (like nocd, kiwi's patch etc.)
And... I guess there was a no crowd patch by a guy here to help ppl with low end systems run the game. Not using that by any chance?

Thanx for replying.

For 'marsques', same thing happening with all display modes and i have already tried all combinations in display option.

For 'Atul', I m just using NO CD exe and no other edited exe, and it was same without NO CD exe as well. There are STADIUMS with all graphics but NO CROWD showing. It looks like stadiums are empty, like u said, ppl have run away or like Pak vs Ind Test IN India, etc.

Any solution genius guys??

Bakwas karta hai!!!!!!!!?????

Pehle pirated software use karta hai. Uske regarding madad mangta hai. Phir koi Indian jawab deta hai to India ka mazak udata hai???

Indians aren't cowards. They face difficulties by throwing bottles, garbage, etc. on players. They don't run away like Osama and fight like Veerappan.

Don't bother buddy!
I could have given him a reply he deserves ... but why waste our time.

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>(Is any administrator here who can have a Check on ill-manered ppl??)

Dear Atul and Yaju, please don't behave like BJP or VHP members and don't loose your control by watching "Pakistani Flag" with my name. Actually I m not here to fight with people and I DO NOT have that nature to fight everywhere. The behaviour of crowd i mentioned (for JUST AN EXAMPLE) is a FACT, and the world have seen it quite many times. NO ANY COUNTRY IS TARGET, it happens all around the world whether the Crowd from INDIA or PAKISTAN or WESTINDIES or USA etc, the game may be other than cricket or Football or Ice Hockey or other.

So kindly dont get emotional and dont talk like GOVERNERS of PAK-INDIA do. And never forget BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITE. This is what going on from both the countries time to time. If you have any problem with Osama or any other man, please go and ask him. I could also talk like u did and CAN discuss BRUTALITY by Hindu Extremists against Muslims in GUJRAT and other cities, but as I am a peaceful man and I believe THIS IS A PEACEFUL FORUM, WHICH MUST REMAIN PEACEFUL.

Accept my apologizes if anyone DID take it on himself and felt hurt. It was not my intensions. Although i DON'T respect Governers of both the sides, but I DO respect people of both the countries.

Hope to have a SENSIBLE man to come up and reply of my problem OR I will have to leave this forum with bad impression, which i don't want.

Take care guys.
(waiting for solution)</span>

Then is using a pirated version of Cricket 2002 a mannered thing?

It doesn't matter from where you are. You are using a pirated version of Cricket 2002.

My dear Yaju,

Never blame if u do not know. Be matured..!

For your information, I m not using pirated version of C2002. I just used a NO CD CRACK, but my problem is same whether run from CD or without CD.

Now kindly post solution of my problem, otherwise I would appreciate if u KEEP QUIET.

Thanx.

Cool down people.

Yaju and Smqadeer please realize that this is not a political forum and abusing or making fun of each others' countries, cultures, politics etc. is not going to help anybody in the least.

Smqadeer, please don't forget that you started this thing.Even if you just said that as a joke(as i am sure you did) you should have practiced restraint in light of the current political scenario between India and Pakistan.

Cheers.

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Smquadeer1,

Sorry for all this. I was joking. Seriously.

I was watching a TV serial yesterday on Alpha Punjabi where a Sardar got really mad over a Pakistani and started shouting "Bakwas kitti? Tune mere naal bakwas kitti? Tennu pata hai main kaun haa? Tera Pappa!".

I don't know who is right but there has been wrong in this thread because of me.

Anyway C2K2 wasn't tested on i740 and neither does it support it. In fact the best solution for you is to get a new one as a lot of companies stopped supporting i740 since the start of 2001. The only solution is to get a new card. Even i810 is being discarded soon(Sniff).</span>

Users who are viewing this thread