I created a Cricket Captain 2024 Advanced Stats Pack

Chockers1

School Cricketer
As a huge fan of the game, I recently built a Power BI dashboard to get more out of the stats and analytics from Cricket Captain as it appears to be a part of the game that hasn't changed in years. I used it to rebuild England and managed to win the Test World Championship, ODI World Cup, and T20 World Cup. It’s honestly made the game even more enjoyable for me.

Screenshot 2024-09-05 073012.png

Screenshot 2024-09-05 073026.png

Screenshot 2024-09-05 072957.png
Here’s how it works:
  1. I save my scorecards from the desktop game into a folder.
  2. Then, I run a VBA script that turns those scorecards into data I can really use.
  3. Finally, I dive into the Power BI dashboard to explore all the insights to select players, release players, sign players and call up players to International cricket.

1f50d.png
Here’s What I Love About It:
  • 1f4ca.png
    Extensive Player Statistics:
    I can load every player from International cricket and my domestic league, covering batting, bowling, and team stats in one place.
  • 1f4c8.png
    Team Rankings:
    The dashboard includes rankings for both International and Domestic teams, fully integrated and easy to follow.
  • 1f3af.png
    Player Rankings:
    There’s a detailed ranking system for batsmen, bowlers, and all-rounders, plus end-of-year MVP awards.
  • 1f19a.png
    Records:
    I can track all the records from my save, like highest scores, most wickets, biggest wins—everything that makes the game exciting.
  • 1f4bb.png
    User-Friendly Interface:
    The layout is super intuitive, making it easy to find what I need.
  • ️
    Customizable Filters:
    I can apply specific filters to zero in on the exact data I’m looking for.

If you're into the game and stats as much as I am, I think you’ll really enjoy this as it added more depth to my game
https://buymeacoffee.com/leadingedgepod
Tutorial Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPgxvtig6iE
Enjoy the game, and happy gaming!
1f525.png

As a huge fan of the game, I recently built a Power BI dashboard to get more out of the stats and analytics from Cricket Captain as it appears to be a part of the game that hasn't changed in years. I used it to rebuild England and managed to win the Test World Championship, ODI World Cup, and T20 World Cup. It’s honestly made the game even more enjoyable for me.

View attachment 298379

View attachment 298378

View attachment 298377
Here’s how it works:
  1. I save my scorecards from the desktop game into a folder.
  2. Then, I run a VBA script that turns those scorecards into data I can really use.
  3. Finally, I dive into the Power BI dashboard to explore all the insights to select players, release players, sign players and call up players to International cricket.

1f50d.png
Here’s What I Love About It:
  • 1f4ca.png
    Extensive Player Statistics:
    I can load every player from International cricket and my domestic league, covering batting, bowling, and team stats in one place.
  • 1f4c8.png
    Team Rankings:
    The dashboard includes rankings for both International and Domestic teams, fully integrated and easy to follow.
  • 1f3af.png
    Player Rankings:
    There’s a detailed ranking system for batsmen, bowlers, and all-rounders, plus end-of-year MVP awards.
  • 1f19a.png
    Records:
    I can track all the records from my save, like highest scores, most wickets, biggest wins—everything that makes the game exciting.
  • 1f4bb.png
    User-Friendly Interface:
    The layout is super intuitive, making it easy to find what I need.
  • ️
    Customizable Filters:
    I can apply specific filters to zero in on the exact data I’m looking for.

If you're into the game and stats as much as I am, I think you’ll really enjoy this as it added more depth to my game
https://buymeacoffee.com/leadingedgepod
Tutorial Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPgxvtig6iE
Enjoy the game, and happy gaming!
1f525.png
Pretty neat!

Users who are viewing this thread