I hit my first 6!!!! and guess with who???

GerardHato

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok.... i admit im pretty useless at this game at the moment... bowling is fine but when it comes to batting I suck!

It has taken me about 2hours of gameplay to finally hit a six, mind you i didnt read the instruction manual and didnt realise i had to hit the other button to go for a 6...stupid me.

Anyways after trying and trying, failing with everyone, Glenn Mcgrath rocks up to bat and i hit the biggest six straight down the ground off the first ball he faces.

Geez i have never seen him hit a 6 before in real life but i will take this one!!!!

By the way i got bowled the very next ball but it was worth it.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I bought an anal probe last night, and my rectal passage was hit for six.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Once it penetrated through my inner circle i was powerless to stop if from cleaning up my middle stump.

The sillyness ends here. :)

robertporter

Club Cricketer
i am having problems hitting sixes as well i am using a wingman rumblepad this is what i know so far b = forward, x = back and don't know how to play sixes can u please tell me i have read instructions got very confused what is button 5 i have tried them all.

dobbo2k4

Club Cricketer
I rented Ck2k5 out from Blockbuster and managed to hit a six with Flintoff straight down the ground next ball tried same thing and got caught on the boundary gutted!!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
mcgrath hitting a six :eek: First ball to he usually takes time to get in before an amazing shot happens. I pretty sure he hit a six against a spinner

Users who are viewing this thread