I need alota help peeps

L

LilMaster

Ok...does any one know where i can buy the game? I live in the US and all the websites that ive visited say that they can only ship in Aussie, or they can only ship in Europe...Are there ne stores or websites that sell it in the US? i dont know what to do! :scratch: :helpme:

Also, i no this is a bit off topic but im having problems playing w/ Cricket 2002 after i reformatted my drive...this is the story:
Cricket 2002 was runnin fine on my machine with my original video card and everythin...
I decided to go buy a Nvidia Geforce 64MB Video Card
The game still ran, but the commentary no longer worked and the wicketkeeper disappeared after the ball was bowled...
After all this happened, i had to reformat my drive cos i had too much crap and my dad was mad
After I reformatted....my computer didnt pick up my old video card(because there was a new place to plug in the monitor on the back because of my new 64mb video card)(if i try to plug it in in the old one, it doesnt pick it up and the monitor just acts like its not plugged in in the computer)
After I installed Cric2002, and tried to open it....a lil black outline came up and then it just crashed(the black outline)...I also have the most updated driver for it (53.something)...and i turned on anisotrophic filtering to 2x and 1x and off..and it didnt change nething...
If u cant solve this problem, can u teach me how to switch back to my old Videocard? I tried going to display properties and i cant switch back from there(the other drivers there, but its not my primary)
Here are my computer specifications:
WindowsME Harddrive: 80GB RAM:256MB Videocard:64MB
(the specs dont really matter, its ran fine before)
Any help would be nice....

What is the specification of your older card (I think that is built in)

It is Intel82810 Graphics Controller.....i think its only like 14 MB or something but somehow the game ran perfectly on it...everything looked fine too except for the scorecared which was a lil blurry...and now i have this superior video card that it doesnt run on...

Originally posted by 0601731@Jan 25 2004, 02:15 PM
is he a christian(from wwe) wannabe.
These people are all lovely sell-outs

Sorry that's not lovely....the forum administrator changes that I guess...anyway.

Wat do u mean by my pc config? (and no im not a wannabe christain, i dont watch WWE, I was just eating Peeps(a type of candy in US) when i was posting and im weird :wacko: ...) Anyways, my computer specifications are listed up there...and it doesnt really matter because its ran on my system b4...meaning theres some problem w/ the new Video card... im guessing.....i dunno, can u guys just teach me how to switch back and forth ur drivers for the video cards if u cant get the problem...cos im just stumped by Parthiv Patel(haha good one)

alrite thanx everyone.....Admin found out my C2002 problem on the other board(i "accidently" posted 2x).....and yes, i am weird(phir bhi dil hai hindustani)..

cricket 2002 has problems with geforce 4 based cards. Some graphics keeps dissapearing. 3 things can be tried though.
1. Update directx to version 8 or 9.
2. Update the deteonator nvidia drivers.
3. Install the game patch.

Users who are viewing this thread