I Now Refuse To Play This Game

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
One player at least. No stats means i wait for a patch, if one doesnt come i never play it again!

I think The_gas is one of the few who support Cricket 2005.
BLIC -overhyped by Admins/members :(

Both games have their ups and downs...the lack of stats doesn't IMHO make BLIC c**p the lack of a decent editor does, with the Cricket World Cup and ICC being last year and some retirements and the inability to edit the faces makes BLIC outdated already... We need a face, player stats and line up editor....

Cricket 2005 just needs tidying up especially that ODI bowlers bug....that is bloody lazy programming, whats more annoying is that damn bug has been around since Cricket 2002!!!!

Steve S.

I havent played the full version of BLIC yet but I think the gas gave us very good and very useful reviews of both games highlighting all those finer aspects that we look in a cricket game.

played DEMO of BLIC.....and FULL version of Cricket 2005.

both games gave their ups n downs.

Its correct tht lack of stats and auto-play makes blic a bit boring whereas its Hawk-Eye and motion capture keep u up.

Whereas, Cricket 2005 has very deep stats. n decent motion capture but doesnt really have tht innovation gameplay which BLIC has.

So....a dream game for me would be a combination of both these games.

just put EA and codies together and let them make a game 2geva!! that would be simply brillaint !!! .. oh well no harm in dreaming

tutsipoppy2 said:
but doesnt really have tht innovation gameplay which BLIC has.

lol !!

Please tell me, where is the "innovation" in the gameplay? Hawkeye? Not exactly "gameplay"...just some graphical gimmicks. Or were you thinking of something else? Like the "innovative" pick-up-and-play, simplistic, arcade gameplay which plays like some pish game from the 1980's?

EA cricket is OK but still lacking in many ways. However, BLIC is an utter joke.

BLIC was mainly built on hawk eye and commetary and of course the a change from the EA games. EA well they were built on the usual graphics, stats, tournaments.

EA has stats, but the gameplay is boring so whats the point in them? i have Cricket 2005 liked it at first but now im bored of it!

ive found cricket 2005 a bit boring but it does have a wealth of stats and tornyes etc but i guess compared to gameplay thats easy to do

yep EA Cricket 2005 looks good, but in reality its just plain boring. BLIC has better gameplay and that's what matters in a game.
Hands down for BLIC, I'm sure with some patch releases from our members, this would be an excellent cricket game.

Users who are viewing this thread