IC2010 available in New Zealand within 2 Weeks

punjabi_mc29

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good news for New Zealand gamers.

I sent an email to FirstGames regarding the available date to purchase IC2010 and this is their response:

Thank you for contacting FirstGames.

I apologize for the delay in responding to your email inquiry. We will have that title within two weeks. Once we receive the stock we post them on FirstGames website.

Please visit FirstGames NZ - Buy video games (PS3, X360, PC, PSP, Wii, NDS, DS) and accessories online later for update.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you again for contacting FirstGames.

FirstGames

Sales team

Looking forward to playing you guys online.

My gamertag for the XBOX 360 is "vims1990" by the way

Cheers

That's early, MightyApe have it down for an October 29 release. CDWOW have it as the 26th of June though so they're the earliest.

That's early, MightyApe have it down for an October 29 release. CDWOW have it as the 26th of June though so they're the earliest.

I wouldn't recommend to buy from CDWOW.

I had a few problems with them myself as I had bought the game (for a cheap price) but didn't receive my game for 2 months.

There are some terrible reviews about them on this site:

CD WOW! NZ - User reviews, Statistics and Information

Yea I've had a couple of problems with them myself - they're terrible when busy (i.e. around Christmas) but most of the time I find they're fine.

I've never heard of FirstGames until now. I used to use CDWOW but they were dreadful, always arriving late and mucking up the address. How is FirstGames?

First Games is pretty good, they have a store presence as well. More a homegrown brand.

I've never heard of FirstGames until now. I used to use CDWOW but they were dreadful, always arriving late and mucking up the address. How is FirstGames?

Honestly man, they are excellent when it comes to delivery and service.

I have bought a few PC and XBOX 360 games from them and they delivery on time depending on where you live. Also their prices are way better than what retailers such as DSE, Noel Leeming and even JB Hi Fi.

I just purchased Alan Wake and got it for $80 compared to $99 at Dicksmith. You get free shipping if your game is over $35.

Another game I purchased was Ashes Cricket 09 for PC for $35.

I received these games the day after.

With CD WOW, their prices are cheap but you won't be receiving the game for a while. When I complained, they didn't respond back.

Awesome. I was going to use play asia, but would rather get it from a store in New Zealand.

@punjabi_mc can you please let us know when you've been able to order the game from first games?

Thanks

Hey Guys,

Just checked the FirstGames website and IC2010 is expected to be released on 30th June.

Links provided for PS3 & XBOX 360:

FirstGames NZ - Buy video games (PS3, X360, PC, PSP, Wii, NDS, DS) and accessories online
FirstGames NZ - Buy video games (PS3, X360, PC, PSP, Wii, NDS, DS) and accessories online

Start pre-ordering now before stock runs out. Price has been dropped to $99.99 from $109. Also free overnight shipping for NZ delivery.

Anyone from Australia keen to get the game before October release in Australia, FirstGames also ships to Australia.

Looking forward to playing any XBOX 360 Users.

Cheers

Or be like me. Already have the game, and only paid $60 NZ including shipping!
Might buy another game with that $40 I saved :)

Or be like me. Already have the game, and only paid $60 NZ including shipping!
Might buy another game with that $40 I saved

Where did you buy it from and how long did it take to deliver?

HMV And only took 6 days for it to ship here.

HMV And only took 6 days for it to ship here.

Just to be clear, are you talking about the hmv.com?

The cost of ordering and delivery is costing me ?69.98 ($NZ 148.244)

The delivery itself is costing me ?37.00

Users who are viewing this thread