ICC 06 save crashing, help anyone?

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok this is the score, ive started to play one of my old icc 06 (the best version of icc :cool:) save games, just won the 2024 world cup, try to continue the game and it crashes :crying

anyone got any ideas as to how i can get it to work, any help is muchly appreciated

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
When you say crashes, does it just return to the desktop? I'm no expert in this area but check the ICC06 saves folder in Program Files, to see if the files for the save are still there.

Oh and ICC06 is the best version of ICC for definite. :cool:

lancashire666

International Coach
yeah it just goes back to the desktop, .cap and .sav are both still there, copied the .cap into the .sav and tried that but still crashes :(

got a feeling that its gone for good now just wondered if anyone had any other ideas

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Umm not sure mate. You could upload the save file here if you want, and I could try it out to see if it works on mine? Probably won't but don't think you should give up without a fight if you got that far into the game.

Sureshot

Executive member
Welcome back Karl :cheers Good to see you online again.

Have you done any editing to ICC06? Had any foreign programmes on your system? Do other saves load safely? Any notable events happened to your PC since you last played the save?

After we've done a bit of this, I can send off the save files and see if Childish Things or maybe Empire Interactive can do anything about it.

lancashire666

International Coach
problem solved, a simple reinstall of icc 06 seems to have solved the problem :D
very happy as i have so simply amazing regens on this one which i didnt wanna lose!
thanks for the reply's guys

Users who are viewing this thread