ICC 2005 3 best players

banjo6

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Name your 3 best players

1 Murali
2 James Anderson
3 Flintoff

Murali is something else as a bowler 7-75 and anderson got 17 -145 In a test Flintoff good bowler brilliant batsmen

I'm going to have to say in no order at all:
- Kevin Pieterson in about five seasons has yet to score less than 1000 runs for me.
- M(not sure) Brown from Hampshire wait until about fourth season and he will score big runs, for me just coming off back off 288 not out and 180 not out.
- Chris Tremlet what a player. Takes wickets for fun at County and International level

1. Shane Watson, awesome with bat and ball
2. Chris Tremlett, he really does take wickets for fun
3. Graeme Smith, great to hav at the top of the order, always sticks around for big runs

Well, having played bangladesh, hampshire and lancashire in the game, i would say:

1. Nafees Iqbal, amazing! he averages 47 for me in tests!
2. Stuart Law, great batsmen.
3. Mohammad Rafique, its just a treat to watch him bowl!

the year i had shane watson he did not perform at all for me. was very dissapointed. he batted four/five for me when peiterson wasn't with england five. when he was with them four. He only averaged 35 with bat and about the same with ball. Tendulkar though scored over 2000 runs. Tendulkar has to be one of best batsmen on game. Sheer class

banjo6 said:
Name your 3 best players

1 Murali
2 James Anderson
3 Flintoff

Murali is something else as a bowler 7-75 and anderson got 17 -145 In a test Flintoff good bowler brilliant batsmen

Murali got 106 wickets last season hes brill

nah watson always performed for me, he scored 1000 runs even batting at no.8 and would take 60-70 wickets, he is worth the money, for me anyway

Signed Justin Langer and Brett Lee. Langer is going awesome, and Brett Lee is doing very well also despite coming back from an injury! Also I have found a great young player. N Bass at Gloucestershire. He really comes of age inn 2nd season!

English Players

Troughton
Pieterson
Flintoff

Overseas

Kallis
Watson
H Sing

Users who are viewing this thread