ICC 2006 Ashes Zimbabwe Rebels

It only seems to effect the "top line" players, so those lists should cover everyone

They could be really good. have you found what your looking for griffo?

Yes but a definitive list would make me feel more at ease

Yes but a definitive list would make me feel more at ease

Can't you do some research yourself?

I gave you a list of every test player ever used by Zimbabwe. If you spend a little bit of time reading their profiles or googling them, then you'll find out when and why they stopped playing.

Thanks for the snap!

I have done this.... im just saying that if someone found an entire list it would be better but other than that I have everything I need

Didn't mean that to come across as a snap but you said you wanted a definitive list, which I don't think you'll find.

The easiest way is too go through player by player, I'd only concentrate on players who have played test cricket though, as the Zimbabwe first class system is a joke and will be very incomplete.

It's not that bad as there are only 70 odd test players from Zimbabwe of which you have information for about 20/25 so it probably leaves you around 10/15 to search through. The rest will be from before the start of the exodus which would have been the world cup in South Africa and Zimbabwe.

Others not mentioned.

Gripper
Vermeulen (banned for ten years)
Dougie Hondo (walked out after the board told him to shave his dreadlocks aha)
Travis Friend
Dion Ebrahim
Dougie Marillier
Craig Wishart

vermeulen is only banned for 1 year starting from 1st April after an appeal with a 2 year suspened ban and he hasnt retired from international cricket

Last edited:
Trust me, you'll never see Vermeulan on an international cricket pitch ever again.

He's still awaiting trial for arson and if found guilty could face up to 25 years in prison with hard labour. I think a one year club ban is the least of his worries.

The image below is the squad I have put together through lists of recent tour squads. If you can see any players who dont play for Zimbabwe anymore or have any better players please tell me who they are

untitledhv2.png

Looks good to me, Taibu has now started playing with Zimb again - but meh, he is good;)

I dont know what your trying to get at

Your meant to have rebel players, but Taibu isn't a rebel anymore because he has come back and started playing with Zimbabwe.

Users who are viewing this thread