Story ICC 2006 Country Story - Bangladesh Wins Poll (Open to Suggestions)

Which Team Should I Use For My Story???

• Australia

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • England

• India

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • New Zealand

• Pakistan

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • South Africa

• Sri Lanka

• West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Zimbabwe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep voting guys I really wanna see alot of peoples opinions

Still no love for the west indies lol i seriously thought that they would go close same with India lol

I guess, Bangladesh is going to the final winner which has my votes too :p Lets see what it end up as ;)

Keep voting guys its alot more open than it was before but one vote can change everything

We have finished the poll and the victors are Bangladesh

Ive started now but i want to get a bit ahead before I post so I dont always have to write just when I wamt to

Any ideas involving the storyline PM me i will probably include them unless they contradict my storylines

Thanks to everyone who voted in the Poll and sorry to all you kiwis :( I hope you still follow along with my story

Really looking forward to going home and writing this up except i have to work tonight i might stay up late after and keeep going because im having fun doing it

Griffo said:
Really looking forward to going home and writing this up except i have to work tonight i might stay up late after and keeep going because im having fun doing it
Lol, starting stories is always fun. You just cant get away from it

Thanks for the support! Im back at work and college now so I hope to get it started in a week id also like to make a sig with a link before that

Ill probably post my first bit as soon as i get the sig its not written but i have the outline

cool its done by the sounds of it let me get writing the first bit then ill stop and write a 2000 word essay... prob wont do it lol

can i see it soon if possible?

i have a few ideas in the works but any suggestions of what you want would be priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread