ICC 2006 Online One-Day Cup (Week 2) (Group Stages)

untill august 28th i will be free Friday to Monday at all times and tuesday, wednesday and thursday. After August 28th i will be free on Saturday and Sunday. Please remember Sunday i am busy until 2:00pm UK time as i play football in the morning and if any other thing comes up which will effect those times i will let you know but as of now those are the times i am free

i won't be free on weekends anymore. get me a match on any weekdays at any time (since it only takes 15/20mins to finish a game) i'll be on. thanks.

I've taken all your times into account. Im going to have to postpone the games to one week after they were meant to be scheduled, so I get time to organise a timetable because of the new times that people are available.

zub are you free any time this week so we can play our game

i am free anytime today

Edit: I am also free in the evenings on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and anytime Friday. Saturday and Sunday i am free besides Saturday Morning and Sunday Morning. Are you based in the UK

Last edited:
Hamish, I'm afraid I can't play this week and next week as I am on holiday! I can play when I get back though.

VIKESH said:
I Will Be Lancashire.my User Name Is India-champ
Seeing as you are too lazy to read any of this thread at all, you may want to check the first post which states that the competition has already started and also that Lancashire are taken.

When will this week's matches start Hamish?

I'm afraid I think I need to drop out, I really dont think I'll have time to play and I'll probably forget, sorry about this.

Users who are viewing this thread