ICC 2008 Editor works in ICC 2009

Jamo2k9

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i cant get it to work with ICC 2009 can someone please explain in detail how to do it and what software i need

Sidd19

School Cricketer
it doesnt work only one player names comes up that is salim mohammad

Koops

School Cricketer
mine doesnt seem to find any players, any advice

Steely123

School Cricketer
I dont know if this is a problem for anyone else, but when i click on the editor it takes me to championship manager 0102? I think this might be slightly wrong :)

joshuaa21

School Cricketer
This is all your problems, what you need to do is find the date of birth of the player and write that into the editor in dob and your player will come up when u reload!

Max Peters

Club Captain
Yeah, just find the date of birth of the player in game by going to your player, then going to personal. You will see the date of birth. Copy this into the editor and press load. The players will come up. Its that simple.

joshuaa21

School Cricketer
Yeah, just find the date of birth of the player in game by going to your player, then going to personal. You will see the date of birth. Copy this into the editor and press load. The players will come up. Its that simple.

Thank you for repeating what i said!

Bridger

School Cricketer
Ive had limited success using the 2008 editor with ICC 2009, i am able to edit...contract lengths/salaries and whether he is a keeper/part time keeper etc, but when i try to edit their player role.. opener/bowler/batsman/all rounder etc, it blacks out the player in my squad list and says he is playing overseas, just wondering if anyone else has had any success?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
that must of what happened to my guys, i viewed my players stats and he was a batsman but it comes up with opening batsman to start with and i forgot to change it back and i clicked apply and he's been overseas for 2 seasons so i just stopped my save game.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That is a rather interesting find... player role is in a different place in this version but if what you're saying is true then we can edit whether they're in an overseas league or not.

thelegend

School Cricketer
how come all the bowlers i choose have the bowling rating 320 and so batsmen who never bowl. Also i first tested ponting and his batting rating is different to the one other have said his rating is in this forum. Does that batting rating go up and down in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread