ICC 2008 - Vettori

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've just noticed after playing NZ, Im Australia, that Vettori is seriously underbowled. In 8 test matches this year hes bowled only 103 overs and seems to be used only for his batting, he bats at 5, has anyone else noticed this and is it a bug.

In the 11 ODI this year he hasnt bowled and averages 11 with the bat.

Can't say i've had this problem. He's played three Tests against me and taken a 10 wicket haul in two of them.

Same on my game. Bats himself 5/6/7 and doesn't bowl at all. Shocking tbf.

team selection has always been a problem with ICC. to start with the teams should be the same as they are in real life.

I've noticed Redmond. Vettori almost won the test series alone, all but for a last ditch effort from Broad and Panesar to make a 54 run partnership to win the game! Vettori seems fine in my game. Vaughan on the other hand is totally useless!

I've noticed Redmond. Vettori almost won the test series alone, all but for a last ditch effort from Broad and Panesar to make a 54 run partnership to win the game! Vettori seems fine in my game. Vaughan on the other hand is totally useless!
Ditto. Vettori made 91 and 50 odd in one game against me, while Vaughan did nothing in the 6 innings in the test series. And yeah, I'd also noticed about Vettori batting higher than Redmond.

i've had similar problems in the game when NZ tour england, he bats at 6/7 and doesnt bowl, also they have Aaron Redmond battin low down the order

thats weird because when I play with pakistan ICC puts Malik like 8th for me like behind like Mansoor Amjad weird eh

They play people depending on how good they are at batting. And bowl them if they're good at bowling. So they choose your two best openers, then order everyone else depending on the strength of their batting.

I was playing against Vettori in a test and he's waay too agressive. I bowled to his weaknesses and he still was gaining runs at a fast pace.

When i played against him as England he didnt bowl a single over in the first test and batted very high up. He didnt even get any runs either he was just rubbish

i moved him up to 3 when i took charge and he hit 136 n.o. but whenever i see him playing in my county game he gets useless scores at 6.

Users who are viewing this thread