ICC Cricket Captain 2006 Full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eglish is the offical language yes, but different areas speak differently... go to india, isnt hindi the official language? But diff areas speak differently.

All im say is that i live in guyana where ICC 2006 or 2005 does not sell. The stores online only accept credit cards and Guyana does not have credit cards. So purchasing online is out. I downloaded the trial version and it's over. They say i need the activation code now.

So if any1 here dont not mind giving me it, i;ll be very grateful.

Thanx!!

dreinked said:
Eglish is the offical language yes, but different areas speak differently... go to india, isnt hindi the official language? But diff areas speak differently.

All im say is that i live in guyana where ICC 2006 or 2005 does not sell. The stores online only accept credit cards and Guyana does not have credit cards. So purchasing online is out. I downloaded the trial version and it's over. They say i need the activation code now.

So if any1 here dont not mind giving me it, i;ll be very grateful.

Thanx!!
No mate you must purchase the code, so giving it away is illegal. If you want to pay with Cash try something like ebay or something similar where you can arrange alternative means of payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread