ICC III online tournament!

Allrounder18

Banned
I have decided to create online tournament for ICC III ,currently thinking of 8 teams to participate in the tournament but this can be expand depending upon the response ,so start registring your self and remember registration is based on first come first basis.
Fill your information in the following order.
Your Name
County name
Team Name
Team year (at least one season should be played off)
Time zone (eg Pakistan ,Karachi, GMT +5:00)
Team's captain biography with profile pic(optional)

Last edited:
my name =Muhammad Saad
county name =Yorkshire
team name MuhammadSaadXI
team year =2028
time zone = Karachi ,Pakistan GMT +5:00
Team Captain =Derek Naylor
Biography::
Derek Naylor is fine opening batsman from yorkshire ,his technique against the new bowl may not be profound but his ability to slash the bowl hard with his hitting power always makes him succesfull in onedayers ,the other good ability of him is to play a sheet anchor role and suddenly mold his aggressive stint in to defensive strategy ,the attribute of him to play long innings also makes him right choice to be the team's captain. Another good quality of him is he can also bowl with some serious pace and cannt do worse as a sixth bowling option.

Attachments

• DNaylor.JPG
    DNaylor.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 150
How will it work ? I am new to it ! But definately I would like to join in.........

My name =Shetty Prasad

County name = Surrey

Team name gammyind

Team year =2014

Time zone = (GMT +5:30) Chennai,Kolkata,Mumbai,New Delhi

Team Captain = Sean Ervine

A former Zimbabwe international player having ok record.A koplak player at the club.A reliable No.5 batsman and a man for the crisis.He can chip in with ball too on a cloudy day.

Last edited:
I suggest you make a limit of the amount of people who can join. Maybe 6? Then make a schedule.

My name =Monty57

County name = Yorksire

Team name- Montys Magic

Team year =2007
Time zone = England

Team Captain = Darren Gough

I think we all know who he is

im intrested but im on a mac at the moment so i cnt install it getting a laptop soonish

my name = Luke Unsworth
county name = Hampshire
team name = Hampshireshire
team year = 2016
time zone = GMT
Team Captain = Kevin Pietersen. A now experienced campaigner to go with the flair and exceptional talent.

just wondering what time is Pakistan ,Karachi, GMT +5:00 in New Zealand??? I may play as long as its not during school. LOL

My name =Mahesh Kumar

County name = Lancashire

Team name indiacc

Team year =2008

Time zone = (GMT +7:00) China

Team Captain = Sean Ervine

name =Vishal Lad

County name = Hampshire

Team name=Mooney

Team year =2119

Time zone=Mumbai(GMT=??!!??!!??)
Team captain=R Khan(overseas batsmen)(pakistan)

Users who are viewing this thread