Australian ICC Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOOPER! i said 6.... your not nessacerily gonna get drafted in first or second

HOOPER! i said 6.... your not nessacerily gonna get drafted in first or second

What the hell? You said the nex two people who get in there preffered Counties will be in the comp, and it said "waiting on", and I'm in that list.

You need to learn to speak/type properly.
Because you make no sense.
executive decision

the next two people who get there 6 preferred countys to me will be in the comp! it will show who is most avalible

myself feelin blue?, iloveireland and kookaburra69 have already done this

waiting on
allrounder18
hooper
freddiw

Last edited:
just pick 6 countys.... like i have said numerous times...

i know you will be committed! but im not sure about the other 2....

so before i go out tonight whoever has put their 6 prefferred countys in will be in the tounament

Last edited:
Hampshire
Warickshire
Essex
Durham
Northamptonshire
Surrey

you took your sweeet time... i dont think that it was nessacery because i had mentioned that you should be chosing 6 countys for nearly all four pages

I cant be arsed messing around with this pathetic crap actually. This tournament won't work out, and if it does then it will probably be pathetic.

dont get frustrated because you cant follow simple instructions... my dog can, you cant its the facts of life

U got burned hooper!

Yeah, "burned". Shut up you freak. Mr. Un-Popular. -81 rep? Man what are you still doing here on this forum if everyone here thinks your a tosser?
dont get frustrated because you cant follow simple instructions... my dog can, you cant its the facts of life

Nah, you just make up stupid tournaments and don't run them properly and ask a hundred different things and don't make sense half the time your running your mouth. "facts of life"? Man, you need to go play with your dog at the back or something. Get it to teach you the fundamentals of the human language: English!

Yeah, "burned". Shut up you freak. Mr. Un-Popular. -81 rep? Man what are you still doing here on this forum if everyone here thinks your a tosser?

Nah, you just make up stupid tournaments and don't run them properly and ask a hundred different things and don't make sense half the time your running your mouth. "facts of life"? Man, you need to go play with your dog at the back or something. Get it to teach you the fundamentals of the human language: English!

I bet you couldn't run a better tournament Hooper.

My dog can't follow simple instructions. It is really cute but really stupid.

Last edited:
Hooper all you are doing is making a complete fool of yourself... and proving that your just imature person who needs to relieve the stress in his life by going mental at people who arent near him

if you dont want to be in this tournament go away and never post in this thread again... ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE!

I bet you couldn't run a better tournament Hooper.

My dog can't follow simple instructions. It is really cute but really stupid.

I probably couldn't but I didn't claim I could do better. ...Wait now that I think of it. I probably could:hpraise

name ALL the tournaments that i have run...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread