ICC III - Screenshots Thread

What type of shot is that from Ponting? The reverse pull-shot?

KP-1.gif

Doosra.gif

Umpireweird.jpg

Hawkeye.gif

FRAPS.

Then I open the video file in WMM and save it as an AVI format and then open it in imageready and save it as a .gif image.

I just played Australia and their kit looks nothing like their actual kit.
All the other teams are pretty alike to their real life ones.

Maybe the Aussies didn't give permission for their kit to be used within the game, I know there's no Dutch player names within 1 or 2 of the FIFA games.

Strange...

Steve S.

The Australian kit looks exactly like the Derbyshire kit on this game!

FRAPS.

Then I open the video file in WMM and save it as an AVI format and then open it in imageready and save it as a .gif image.

When I use Fraps it makes the videos as .avi just as default but when I import them into Imageready then all the slides are just blank white, any ideas why? Help greatly appreciated :)

is it the same back drop for all the matches ? that one above looks quite good with it being a county match , do we get decent stadium back drops for the international games ?

I must agree, should have had more sixies! :(
Anyway, here is my first scorecard from the game, WC with Pakistan.
Also my highest score in the first 3 games, I like batting being a little more difficult then previous ICC games, but maybe I get used to it with the time...
Also Fawad Alam got 2 wicket's in that game. :happy (his second match for PK, first one against Ireland which I almost lost, but won thanks to Afridi 60 from 34!) Pretty funny, when I won the whole StickCricket WC thing I won every game dominantly exept lost against Ireland...
I think it is the pressure... :help
Anyway, good night guys!

Attachments

• my first iscorecard.JPG
    my first iscorecard.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 40
  • woho.JPG
    woho.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 33
When I use Fraps it makes the videos as .avi just as default but when I import them into Imageready then all the slides are just blank white, any ideas why? Help greatly appreciated :)

You need to open it in WMM then save it again as an AVI file. Then it should work.

Just smashed Netherlands in WC group match.

was set up by Gillys double ton and a 291 run opening stand with Hayden.

Attachments

• 400+.JPG
    400+.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 24
  • 400+ 2.JPG
    400+ 2.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Gilly.JPG
    Gilly.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 22
Yeah, he made me win the game.
Beat NZ also, now match against Australia came so tired from work, parents went out and now I am alone and GOING TO PLAY ICC3! :) LOL

Users who are viewing this thread