ICC Pro Cricket 2015 Review

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For me, it's a good game for mobile. There aren't many good cricket game made for mobile phones except stick cricket and that is the reason these two are the only cricket games on my iPhone. Wouldn't even think of playing it on PC but for mobile I certainly give it a go once in a while.

Real cricket? I would rate it much higher than this.

cricfan11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Real cricket? I would rate it much higher than this.
Nah, tried it once, got bored, deleted. Again when I saw World Cup update, tried again but didn't interest me much.
I am not talking about gameplay. The thing that interests me in icc pro cricket is world tour feature where you start as a weak team going through difficulty levels in different parts of world, starting with associate nations. I don't even touch World Cup feature (which is trial mode anyways). At the end it is an individual interests that makes some choose one game and some others. Some of the features of pro cricket interests me and some of real cricket to you :)

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
A friend of mine is working on this game, please tell me what you would like to have in the game and what you absolutely don't like and what to get rid of.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It's a good game,but not up to the level of DBC.

vamzie

School Cricketer
Hi all,

We are doing a lot of changes with this game for Android and iOS. We would like to welcome all Suggestions.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
There should be more shots and the batting controls need to be changed a bit. At least for me :p
If possible add commentary.
Otherwise the game is superb!

I can't think of many things at the moment, but will post more suggestions later maybe.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Not great but not bad either :)

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I enjoyed this game, but the most recent version exits to iOS on my iPad as soon as it's done loaded. So it's unplayable.

Users who are viewing this thread