ICC Pro Cricket 2015 to release for the World Cup

arjind

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
not sure if i'm going against rules, so apologies if so and please let me know, but as the game isn't available in my country on play store, can someone share the .apk here. (i would buy the pc version but Ive got a mac)

Edit:sorted it seems to be fine and working now

Last edited:

frediskin

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ive played it, its alright

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not that bad...Game was good.

Pros:
Graphics
Some cool features like player cards,which will make you think to play more
New controls are ok

Cons:
Cant play for long time,lacking logivity
Back ground music,When wicket falls makes u crazy

More to come.....

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Just played it on my android device,this game is really good.Cool graphics on mobile platforms,the card system is interesting. Gameplay is average.Batting animations looks neat.

Last edited:

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone tried it on PC yet?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone tried it on PC yet?
I'm waiting on their support to get back to me - I haven't been able to buy it with their order page giving me an error every time and I've not yet heard back regarding an offer of a review copy.

Pat

International Coach
I'm waiting on their support to get back to me - I haven't been able to buy it with their order page giving me an error every time and I've not yet heard back regarding an offer of a review copy.

If you are not on Mac, would suggest making the payment through Internet Explorer. I was able to reach their "next page" on IE, but it failed continuously with "Oops" error on Chrome.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If you are not on Mac, would suggest making the payment through Internet Explorer. I was able to reach their "next page" on IE, but it failed continuously with "Oops" error on Chrome.
Someone mentioned that to me on twitter, but I had no luck with IE either - I can get through to a credit card payment page, but would give me another error after clicking the payment button.

There's some non-credit card options, but all of them are only available in India.

Pat

International Coach
Someone mentioned that to me on twitter, but I had no luck with IE either - I can get through to a credit card payment page, but would give me another error after clicking the payment button.

That was me on Twitter. This is pretty strange. I have also messaged them on Twitter asking if they are working on this issue.

StormySteve

Club Captain
Sorry but anyone looking for an accurate sim stick with DBC14 can't go wrong, if you want to spend your money, spend it on table top cricket, this ICC Pro Cricket is nothing more than quick bash when you've a few minutes to kill... DBC14 & Real Cricket for me ;)

alitahir

Club Captain
It's available to download.. Anyone checked if it's worth the price since I already own dbc

Chief

Panel of Selectors
From the look of it, and having read about it, it sounds like a mobile game ported to PC with a slight redesign to expose all the content for one price. I suspect it is targeted at users with lower-spec PCs that can't run something like DBC: big market (Not to mention a 1/4 of the price of DBC).

Matt said on Twitter that he's looking at it and maybe doing some video (tomorrow I think).

Users who are viewing this thread