ICC Pro Cricket 2015 to release for the World Cup

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This game is only encash the world cup fever... i doubt they release any kind of update after world cup ends or rush to bugfix... it is like jackpot, if you buy and game is up to the standard equal to that money is good or you just wasted your money and time...

A little harsh. They've been making (and supporting) PC and mobile Cricket games for over 5 years, so it's not like they're jumping on a bandwagon!
That said, I'm not convinced it will be substantially different to previous versions: just fully licensed and supported by the ICC.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
A little harsh. They've been making (and supporting) PC and mobile Cricket games for over 5 years, so it's not like they're jumping on a bandwagon!
That said, I'm not convinced it will be substantially different to previous versions: just fully licensed and supported by the ICC.

I played all indiagames, cricket games in android... and all games look and feel same, there will be lot of ads and bugs and it up when some of big cricketing season ready to start like IPL or WC... and after it ends there will be no updates or bug fixes...

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ICC will support anything which has "India" in it . :p

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I played all indiagames, cricket games in android... and all games look and feel same, there will be lot of ads and bugs and it up when some of big cricketing season ready to start like IPL or WC... and after it ends there will be no updates or bug fixes...

T20 Cricket Fever has had 20+ updates, has between 5m-10m downloads and an average user rating of 4/5.

May be the same, may not be great, but harsh to say no updates or buggy.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Would be nice if they had the actual World Cup stadiums, or something vaguely approaching them - not this:

D

Dutch

WAIT. Is the World Cup NOT being held 40 years in the future in (by the looks of the flag) a post "Sun of May" Argentina? In what looks like a prison rec yard? :)

It might as well be as far as England chances go....from the picture though I would suggest its being held on one of the moons orbiting Jupiter in about 2345...

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
IVG's article on it includes what looks like an ad for the game

I really hope that's not the commentary at the beginning there.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I really hope that's not the commentary at the beginning there.
Ha, sounds like Jeremy Vine!

I wonder what the 4 game modes are?

D

Dutch

My word: you have only to look at the stump breaking animation to know what is going on here....anyway there will be plenty who will enjoy it but I am pinning my hopes on DBC patch 3 and DBC 16....

fanirama

Club Captain
What a pathetic game (even if it were 2003). Why/How does this game become the official ICC game? How many members from India are in ICC? Why would anyone in their right mind approve this as the official game?

If they played Don Bradman Cricket (hell even EA Cricket or BLIC 2010), those deserve to be the official games a thousand times over than this crapola.

Lionden

Club Captain
Is that for real? I mean no offense, at first I got a bit excited thinking its an Android exclusive but a PC version, lol. I'd rather play Brian Lara Cricket 1999 than this. Besides, who needs ancient looking PC Cricket Game when we have DBC?

Lionden

Club Captain
I am still excited for the Android version and I might consider buying it, depending on the reviews. But PC, no chance in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread