Sequel to Don Bradman Cricket confirmed for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've stopped playing dbc14 long time ago as the patch isn't coming and I know it would still have bugs, I will try DBC16.

By that logic I dont think you should buy DBC16 as well...or any other game actually (all have bugs).

Daniboy95

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is DBC 16 coming in PS3 as well or is it only for latest generation consoles ?

Chief

Panel of Selectors
It will be interesting to see how long people keep supporting the older platforms, and I suspect the type of game will come into play - essentially we're already down to "hand-me-down" titles (people give their old platform to a young sibling/friend, so traditionally things aimed at a younger audience (or historically female) tend to do well for a while longer). However, since trade-in is now so common now there's probably a lot less of that these days.

Supporting the older platforms generally holds you back - PS3 is pretty much dead now and 360 is going that way... Certainly at retail (I guess you might continue doing digital if your game already supports the older generation platforms)...

I'd think that by this time next year it will be all but done except for budget titles.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd think that by this time next year it will be all but done except for budget titles

Yeah, there's no way this sees a PS3 release... I think there's every probability it won't run on a decent majority of PC rigs either, so I'll be looking at an upgrade next year anyway.

Most likely PC because, Mods.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, there's no way this sees a PS3 release... I think there's every probability it won't run on a decent majority of PC rigs either, so I'll be looking at an upgrade next year anyway.

Most likely PC because, Mods.

Depends. If it's built on DBC14 (which every indication that it will be) then I imagine they have everything in place to be able to scale up and down quite easily (indeed they've done the same with RLL)... But I can't see it being at retail by the time it comes out on those platforms - PS3 and 360 have pretty limited shelf-space even now.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
It's really hard to tell to be honest. With sales figures now rendered mainly useless (I can, for example, get sales numbers for each territory at RETAIL, but they don't include digital sales: they are usually known only by the platform holders and publishers) it's hard to say with any real authority what works and what doesn't. There's a lot of best-guesses and reasoning going on everywhere.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
What are the SPECS for RLL3 on PC? I wonder if that's a good gauge to look at in terms of requirements? Was that released on PS3?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What are the SPECS for RLL3 on PC?

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel CoreTM i3-3210 CPU @ 3.20Ghz (4 Cpus) /AMD Phenom II X4 960T 3.0Ghz
    • Graphics: Radeon HD 7790 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 with minimum 2GB Memory
    • DirectX: Version 10
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Controller Required
I have this in my PC and loving the graphics part of the game though I am just learning ABC in rugby. :)
Rugby League Live 3 | Page 3 - Sports Games on PlanetCricket Forums

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
WHAT?! It needs a controller to play?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I might have to go grab it then... shows how much attention I pay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread