Sequel to Don Bradman Cricket confirmed for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Shane Warne/Brian Lara games would be the most obvious case of this.

... and I *think* that we COULD use the licensed kits on those because we ALSO had the ICC license.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It still is in some ways; OOTP Baseball got away with using real player and team names up until the last patch of last year's game (they got the MLB licence this year - they still don't have anything for Japan or Cuba or places like that) and ICC gets away with being unlicensed. I'd imagine that management games are slightly different because you don't have to graphically represent the player and I'm sure there's been court cases about it but I maybe wrong

D

Deleted member 149013

Ramps Ice?

From an Australian point of view Steve Smith a great talent or maybe Rogers who I think has one or two years left in him.

Michael Clarke comes in a waterproof case or some tissues to wipe away the tears? Seriously though don’t think the Ashes was his fault, shame he is retiring and a great player to watch especially against spin.

I am not sure if Bell is hated just had his time and has slipped with a massive drop in form and gets promoted for it and to number 3, odd decision.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
of course; after all he's scored more first class runs than bradman ;)

Chief

Panel of Selectors
It still is in some ways; OOTP Baseball got away with using real player and team names up until the last patch of last year's game (they got the MLB licence this year - they still don't have anything for Japan or Cuba or places like that) and ICC gets away with being unlicensed. I'd imagine that management games are slightly different because you don't have to graphically represent the player and I'm sure there's been court cases about it but I maybe wrong

If there's no competing game WITH the license, it's unlikely they would bother. Especially if it was making no real money - if an infringing game was suddenly top of the charts and making loads of money THEN you'd probably see some movement.

DevilzTutor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I've stopped playing dbc14 long time ago as the patch isn't coming and I know it would still have bugs, I will try DBC16.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
lets be fair; every game has bugs, they just vary in how many there are and how annoying they are.

my prized Age of Empires 2 was released 15 years ago and has another expansion coming out the end of this year (microsoft re-released a HD version on steam a few years ago and apparently were shocked about how many people bought it, so they've decided to regularly update add new things to an incredibly old game which I think is very cool) and it still has a load of bugs in it - but bar a few online things that they introduce when trying to make things better they are mostly things like the game internally treating camels as land boats which have been in the game since day 1 and are now seen as simply part of the game rather than anything that needs to be patched...

DevilzTutor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Citation required...

...you know? I know you'll be waiting a long time for DBC16 than you could for the patch you claim isn't coming. In fact, I know the patch exists.

TIMEFRAME.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Like, a week or so now. They posted about it on their Facebook and Twitter only just a few days ago.

Siddhant007

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Its a great news for those of you have high end pc's hoping that i'll also get one any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread