ICC Super Series Test save game and squads

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
For anyone interested in playing the ICC Super Series test I've made it into a save game file with the correct squads.
Teams I have picked are as follows:
Aus
Langer
Hayden
Ponting
Hodge
Katich
Clarke
Gilchrist
Warne
Lee
Tait
McGrath

WXI
Smith
Sehwag
Dravid
Inzi
Lara
Kallis
Flintoff
Pollock
Boucher
Ahktar
Murali

I've also included the full squads for both as .dat files.

Attachments

• Super Series test.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 91

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Excellent! I have been using Mentalist's editor since Tom's didn't work with the demo! I can use your Test team in my story? I just need Inzamam Ul Haq in there.....

Lucky

International Cricketer
Hey Barmyarmy, I replaced the England team files with other teams and it worked! However the Americans came out there with no heads! ( and an Indian Kit) :rolleyes: The kits are also messing up for me:(

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Lucky said:
Hey Barmyarmy, I replaced the England team files with other teams and it worked! However the Americans came out there with no heads! ( and an Indian Kit) :rolleyes: The kits are also messing up for me:(

Ok. What did you try and do exactly so I can replicate it and what game are you trying to make?
Do you want me to try and make a patch so the world XI replace England or something? I have some ideas on how to get it to work...

Lucky

International Cricketer
I just wanted to try and replace England/WI to any other team , so I can play against different teams in the demo, but the Kits and faces don't work. I think that there is not the whole number of face in the demo, and that's why the kit's mess up.....

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
That is correct and explains the problems I've been having. I have solved it though by assigning the World XI faces from the 42 players already in the game.
This .dat file will work (default lineup only) on the demo:

Here is a screen and I'll make the ODI team for you so you can play them in the Super Series :)

Attachments

• worldXI.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 190

usy

Chairman of Selectors
cool , can u get Afridi in ODI side screenshot plzz if u dont mind

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Here is the World XI ODI squad; a full game version and a demo version with incorrect faces. Afridi is in the team... (P.S. Default wk is Flintoff so you'll need to change that before starting the game)

Attachments

• World Xi ODI.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 41

Lucky

International Cricketer
Barmyarmy, I couldn't play against the World XI in the exhibition mode but when I tried replacing Namibia with the World ODI XI dat file, the faces and skills change, but I still have the default names for Namibia...Why?

It all worked good in the demo, but in the full game??? If you could help[ then it would be much appreciated! Thanks
Lucky

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The reason is because of your game profile. Go to edit teams ingame and change the Namibian names to World XI ones.

Users who are viewing this thread