ICC Supersoakers Official Thread

Good job on the FC win. We've got one more game left before we can all leave and practice are stuff.

Just updated the website with the new statistics.

:( well done to Nik, he has stolen my run scoring title that i have had all season
great win boys, very impressive chase

Nik has been our star batsman in the first class games--and the only one to get 2 centuries. Don't worry no_remorse28, I'm just experimenting a bit to see if we can get a few decent openers in place.

im not worried im happy that were starting to put a good looking team on the park

unlucky no_remorse28.....i don't know how i went passed you in runs!? but there is still one game left! hope we win that!

Last edited:
doesnt matter about individual efforts as long as the team wins, i'm happy with a duck if we still come away with a win

Let's see what sort of team we have after inactive members get dropped, and then I'll sit about making people pure players. I can't understand how Shan111 has been so successful with the bat in OD's despite being a batting allrounder, though!

Well in my absence of viewing this forum much, mainly due to the general lakc of interest shown I have made a return not sure for how long tho... One thing that is good to know is that we won a FC game! Pity I wasn't in the sqaud to contribute to the win, but cricket is a team sport and individual performances play a role but its all upto how the team comes together. So, are we getting any new players or loosing any players?

Originally posted by sohummishra
I can't understand how Shan111 has been so successful with the bat in OD's despite being a batting allrounder, though!
Pure skill, man, pure skill.:D

Users who are viewing this thread