ICC Supersoakers Official Thread

I have had enough with the Donkey's crap. I am coming along to every Supersoaker game.

sohummisra said:
Yuppp, what else is a manager to do?
I don't really care about the other teams. :D
I initially thought of PM'ing each teams's elaborated stats to respective managers but seemd too much work at one time.:p The individual Pckt ranking points are still available for your team if interested as the table only shows top 10.

Gilchrist said:
I have had enough with the Donkey's crap. I am coming along to every Supersoaker game.
Haha, hang around, we may have an open spot next season, depending on how the season is organized.

siddharth2002 said:
I initially thought of PM'ing each teams's elaborated stats to respective managers but seemd too much work at one time. The individual Pckt ranking points are still available for your team if interested as the table only shows top 10.
Ya, that is too much work. I just spent 30-60 minutes updating all the OD stats, because I didn't remember which game I had got it up till! Anyway, it should be smooth sailing, now that the Soakers are starting to show some form. :)

sohummisra said:
Haha, hang around, we may have an open spot next season, depending on how the season is organized.

Ya, that is too much work. I just spent 30-60 minutes updating all the OD stats, because I didn't remember which game I had got it up till! Anyway, it should be smooth sailing, now that the Soakers are starting to show some form. :)
Although I do have a structured system where I copy all of them to a notepad file first with dates labeled and "Next Update" markings. That really cuts down a lot of time.

Gilchrist said:
There's a every possible chance of adding another couple of teams depending on sign-ups.

siddharth2002 said:
Although I do have a structured system where I copy all of them to a notepad file first with dates labeled and "Next Update" markings. That really cuts down a lot of time.
Note sure if you do this already, but if you get in touch with an Excel genius, you could probably program a macro that automatically updates the Excel sheet. :D

ICC Supersoakers unveil website
The ICC Supersoakers manager could hardly conceal his glee as he proudly announced the unveiling of the Supersoakers website. "While it is a simple website, it provides all required information for players, future players, and past players. It also sets an example of how a real team is managed." While the website has not yet been completed content-wise, Misra said that the structure of the website was pretty much set in stone. "Unless I look at adding dynamic functionality to the website, which I may do depending on how the Soakers receive the website, the website is pretty much going to be structured the way it is."

The website currently offers information about squads, offers links to the threads and synopses of the Supersoaker's One Day exploits, contains links to all the Supersoakers press releases (including this one!) and promises media, statistics, and more. Misra, an experience web-developer, also commented "It took me about an hour or so to construct this, I believe, standards-compliant website, most of which was spent looking up content in the Planetcricket forums."

Misra now is going to wait and watch as to how the website is accepted by the community and his team. The website is available at http://www.sohummm.com/supersoakers

sohummisra said:
Note sure if you do this already, but if you get in touch with an Excel genius, you could probably program a macro that automatically updates the Excel sheet. :D
I am actually working on creating something that does that. One thing I have managed top do though that the complete "Hall of Fame" table is automatic and updates itself when I update the scores. Same goes for the Ranking system, thanks to the combination of INDEX(MATCH) function.

just wondering sohum if u had any thoughts of trading any of us, it would be understandable after our dissapointing season but i for one certainly dont want to go.
i see big things for us in the future where a young team on the rise and within the next two seasons we will deffinately be the champs of one if not both tourneys :D

Well... you're definitely not gonna go! We've had a great season with a few of our batsmen and a few of our bowlers. If we get rid of anyone, it will be all-rounders who haven't been contributing to performance or to the forum.

Announcement
If current Supersoakers squad members wish to continue playing for our prestigious franchise, they are requested to reply to this thread indicating the same. This is to ensure that all our players have the team in their mind, and are active. Depending on how the transfer/expansion situation works, you have a few weeks to get your responses in.

im feeling that in one dayers my form at the top is not great and maybe it is worth batting me at 4 or 5 so we can get some better starts, just a thought

and in regards to gilchrist ur attitude towards ur current team is not great. It has me wondering that if u join us next season and we dont perform how will u treat us?

Cool website. Good luck whenever your next game is. I will escape from the Donkey's match. Please don't tell Tassie.

Users who are viewing this thread