ICC Supersoakers Official Thread

And a good thing too, show ourselves that we can still be successful. We nearly won the preseason remember?

geez guys youve got sohum and your still inactive!

cmon! jk jk

seriously though your team needs to start contributing

Hey we're not dead, at least, I'm not, I'm smokin' in the game atm, and those Donkeys are going down all right!!!

ive been contributing a fair bit, tryin to get the saokers up and runnen again

Yeah, we've got about 4 contributing members. :P I don't know where our captain has disappeared, but no_remorse28, you've definitely caught the eyes of the selectors. ;)

The Supersoakers Stats are up. You can track your progress through the season straight from the Supersoakers homepage. This will probably be used in determining who goes and who stays during trading season. So check up your stats and then get the hours in in the nets!

Our team is playing horribly, maybe we should try some different squads out since this isnt anywhere as good as the pre season stuff.

Anyway, lets try to turn things around on the matches to come!

Hmm, I was gonna modify the squads but my work caught up with me over the weekends. However, I have a four-day weekend coming up--hopefully I can brew something then that is not beer.

cmon guys lets all become a bit more active and start supporting each other in a push for better results :happy

Users who are viewing this thread