ICC Supersoakers Official Thread

ICC Captain Confident Ahead Of First Match:

The Captain of the Supersoakers seemed very happy as he trained with his team in preparation for the first match against the Melbourne Bitters. He spoke to us with full confidence:

'I am sure that we shall be giving the Bitters a run for their money and we are very confident of beating them. We have been training well, and our practice matches show this - not losing a single one - and racking up a score of over 800! It may be slightly more dificult in the actual competition but we are all looking forward to it.'

When asked about the manager's inclusion in only the first class squad, he replied: 'Unfortunately, I wanted to include him in both sides, but we have a great, young talented player in Ramesh1986 - and I felt he deserved a chance. We'll see how it goes.'

ICC SUPERSOAKERS NEWS

Has our team died or something? Come on lads, lets have some chat in here! We might as well not have a team thread if noone is going to post in it lol.

Season looks to be a blinder, I just hope we can do well in both tournaments.

Come on guys! We gotta soak the PC Rockers.

whenever i am not present to post the teams you can take them from the threads at any time you wish, thanks.

We'll get there, we had a slow start to the preseason as well remember? Still, I am concerned about our lack of penetration with the new ball, myself included in that!!

cmon boys were the most innactive team lets get back into this cricsim and win us some games, atleast post a few times to keep the soakers up and running or we could be the first team to fold in cricsim

Users who are viewing this thread