ICC Supersoakers Official Thread

i would like to be the first person to sign on long term with the supersoakers as i see us being highly succesfull in the upcoming seasons

also congrats to w3lshrugby

no problem even though i let us down in the semi and the final i look to build some good form and be as good as my biggest influence STEVE WAUGH! :D

with nothing but dedication to the supersoakers and ruthlesness to other teams when it comes to scoring runs.

Oh well, we still did really well, but Id like to reiterate another point: Turbanation, how could you drop my hat-trick????????? Life is so cruel!!!!!!!! lol

Never mind, we've still proved we're a force to be rackoned with this season!!!

Well done players...unlucky that we didn't win but in 06 we will aim for an unbeaten run! come on guys!

no_remorse28 said:
i would like to be the first person to sign on long term with the supersoakers as i see us being highly succesfull in the upcoming seasons

also congrats to w3lshrugby

Well, if my partner (cricket not marital :p ) is goiing to be here long term, I guess i may aswell be :D

I hope i (along with the rest of the team) perform well next year! We have a fairly strong and balanced team!

i see much success for myself and themuel as openers good luck to him and i hope we combine well

Indeed, the opening combination is so important in any form of cricket. Needless to say, the management will step in if y'all don't perform for long periods of time. ;) Just kidding, haha.

If there is one complaint I have, it would have to be Nik catching ability.... or lack there of! :p He dropped about three off of my bowling lol.

We're looking good for the season, and I'm not going anywhere!

is it possible for us to have a 4-day warm up match vs aus or india to get us ready for our maiden season to glory

I'll see what I can do. I lack too much free time. I've posted the team file somewhere--yall can use that to sim and post on our game thread.

If I wasn't lazy, I would do it. Maybe w3lshrugby could do it as he the manager/captain guy?

Users who are viewing this thread