ICC withdraws Aleem Dar from SAvsIND - Shiv Sena strikes - Wasim, Aleem & Shoaib leaving India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
ICC widthrawed Aleem Dar from the South Africa vs India tour earlier today.

Later on, Shiv Sena attacked a BCCI office and chanted slogans against PCB chairman, Shahryar Khan. Aleem Dar is leaving India ofcourse, Wasim Akram has decided not to commentate in the SAvsInd series and is also leaving along with Shoaib Akhtar.

What a pathetic act by BCCICC and these people. World T20 should not be held in the unsafe country, this is signs of terrorism and if it does happen in India, Pakistan should withdraw from it, too unsafe.

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Relax, its not terrorism or even signs of it. There are no weapons involved no buses fired no bombs that are blasted. These are simple over patriotic people trying to defend their country by just boycotting every Pakistani stuff. Mumbai has unfortunately been targeted by terrorists a lot Shiv Sena just wants to boycott it. Hold your guns before saying the country is unsafe. Its not an act by BCCI/ ICC. Pakistan can freely withdraw from WT20 if they want, but this isn't even close to terrorism.

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Relax, its not terrorism or even signs of it. There are no weapons involved no buses fired no bombs that are blasted. These are simple over patriotic people trying to defend their country by just boycotting every Pakistani stuff. Mumbai has unfortunately been targeted by terrorists a lot Shiv Sena just wants to boycott it. Hold your guns before saying the country is unsafe. Its not an act by BCCI/ ICC. Pakistan can freely withdraw from WT20 if they want, but this isn't even close to terrorism.

Frankly speaking it is a terrorist attack.

They attacked a BCCI office, do you not understand the word 'attack'? They threatened Wasim Akram, I mean well done India, great hospitality. What a racist and terrorist country. Be proud you racists.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Well not going down your lane but Wasim Akram apparently just left and was not threatened. Rest of the stuff wont even bother replying :)

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well not going down your lane but Wasim Akram apparently just left and was not threatened. Rest of the stuff wont even bother replying :)
Left for no reason?

Sir, not everybody is as meaningless as you, he obvious left for a reason which is the threatening hospitality India is giving him and other Pakistani's (Aleem Dar, Shoaib Akhtar).

Pakistan should remove any India umpire from their tours too, too bloody racist.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Left for no reason?

Sir, not everybody is as meaningless as you, he obvious left for a reason which is the threatening hospitality India is giving him and other Pakistani's (Aleem Dar, Shoaib Akhtar).

Pakistan should remove any India umpire from their tours too, too bloody racist.

Calm down kiddo. When you are ready for meaningful discussion let me know. Not in a mood to reply to any bs. Also as said by Pokerface, take this terrorism, racism agenda somewhere else :)

PokerAce

Banned

Actually after seeing this video I sympathise with Shashank Manohar, it could not have been easy facing that mob. As for trying to imply that Shoaib and Wasim have been facing protests, far from facing protests, Wasim and Shoaib have been partying with Bollywood stars the past few days, that too in Bombay, where the Sena is most active !!

wasim-shoaib-730x548.jpg

Again no one supports the Sena, but your agenda driven post stinks a lot more.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Agree with Pokerace and Parth Kadakia. :thumbs
Warning the BCCI president is called "Terrorism"? Or Wasim or Shoaib partying with Bollywood stars is called "Terrorism"?

I don't see any terrorists activities there in that video but I can surely say that Pakistanis are directly targeted whether his is a Cricketer or a Politician. The country which supports terrorism for welfare of their own country is simply a nonsense. Even Australian players were attacked by "Terrorists" and were unsafe in Pakistan few years ago and they had to return back to their country without continuing the tour for security reasons. What do you call it? Great Hospitality?

Shiv Sena are right in their part at some point (NOT COMPLETELY). But it is better that Pakistan step back from participating in WT20 or else there maybe even more violence then the one which took place yesterday.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Is what really going on in India man!

First fans throw bottles in stadium now this, my word...

S

Satan666

Wrt OP just stating its disgusting stuff from the Indians.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
@Western Lad See, let me clear this to you. Shiv Sena is one of those group of zealots. They are certainly not terrorists but fanatics who often protest at things that doesn't happen according to their group's ideology. The most heinous crime done by them was dugging up a cricket pitch. This group is not at all life threatening but yeah they do cause damage to the public property certainly not harmful for Pakistan citizens.

Now, what they did in BCCI office was protest against Pakistan nationals and not an attack or act of 'terrorism' and I don't understand how can you call any Indian as racist against Pakistanis or vice versa. Do you even know what racism means? We all belong to the same race, damn it!

This is of course bad for the relations between the two countries and unfortunate. It certainly should not have happened and needs to be condemned by one and all but, one, there is no involvement of BCCI in it and second, this was not a terrorist attack which takes violence to a whole new level and the country is safe for all (trust me I have studied law). Such protests can be taken care of by tighter security. Thats it. Understand the situation before spilling out whatever comes to your mind.

S

Satan666

Had this been the other way around the Indians would've certainly labeled it as an act terrorism.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Had this been the other way around the Indians would've certainly labeled it as an act terrorism.
I wouldn't. People needs to differentiate between the act of protest, violent protest, riot, terrorism and as such. Some kids from both sides should be ignored but when they make post that overexaggerate things over the limits, you need to step in.

S

Satan666

Relax, its not terrorism or even signs of it. There are no weapons involved no buses fired no bombs that are blasted.

Exactly how can we define an act of terrorism? Can you back up your perception of terrorism with written journals or otherwise? Below is how the FBI defines terrorism:

FBI — Terrorism Definition

By this definition we can say it was an act of terrorism in Mumbai!

These are simple over patriotic people trying to defend their country by just boycotting every Pakistani stuff.

The Shiv Sena is a junior coalition partner in the Maharashtra state government, which is ruled by India's governing BJP.

It was founded in 1966 to keep south Indian migrants out of Maharashtra state and to halt the spread of Islam.

Taken from BBC: Shiv Sena attack derails India-Pakistan cricket talks - BBC News

So these people are 'simply over patriotic people'? Think you need to do some research on them bro. Last I check India had Hindus, Catholics and Muslims amongst other religious denominations!

Mumbai has unfortunately been targeted by terrorists a lot Shiv Sena just wants to boycott it. Hold your guns before saying the country is unsafe. Its not an act by BCCI/ ICC. Pakistan can freely withdraw from WT20 if they want, but this isn't even close to terrorism.

Is it just coincidental that this meeting between BCCI/PCB was held in Mumbai when there have been recent attacks/protests on Pakistani related activities in recent times in Mumbai?

Agreed Pakistan must withdraw from the WorldT20 not move it somewhere safe, NO Pakistan must withdraw! Good one![/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread