ICC withdraws Aleem Dar from SAvsIND - Shiv Sena strikes - Wasim, Aleem & Shoaib leaving India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Relax, its not terrorism or even signs of it. There are no weapons involved no buses fired no bombs that are blasted. These are simple over patriotic people trying to defend their country by just boycotting every Pakistani stuff. Mumbai has unfortunately been targeted by terrorists a lot Shiv Sena just wants to boycott it. Hold your guns before saying the country is unsafe. Its not an act by BCCI/ ICC. Pakistan can freely withdraw from WT20 if they want, but this isn't even close to terrorism.

@Western Lad See, let me clear this to you. Shiv Sena is one of those group of zealots. They are certainly not terrorists but fanatics who often protest at things that doesn't happen according to their group's ideology. The most heinous crime done by them was dugging up a cricket pitch. This group is not at all life threatening but yeah they do cause damage to the public property certainly not harmful for Pakistan citizens.

Now, what they did in BCCI office was protest against Pakistan nationals and not an attack or act of 'terrorism' and I don't understand how can you call any Indian as racist against Pakistanis or vice versa. Do you even know what racism means? We all belong to the same race, damn it!

This is of course bad for the relations between the two countries and unfortunate. It certainly should not have happened and needs to be condemned by one and all but, one, there is no involvement of BCCI in it and second, this was not a terrorist attack which takes violence to a whole new level and the country is safe for all (trust me I have studied law). Such protests can be taken care of by tighter security. Thats it. Understand the situation before spilling out whatever comes to your mind.

Great logic.

They want to boycott all Pakistani stuff but they don't want to harm Pakistanis.

Great sir, what a logic.

S

Satan666

Agree with Pokerace and Parth Kadakia. :thumbs
Warning the BCCI president is called "Terrorism"? Or Wasim or Shoaib partying with Bollywood stars is called "Terrorism"?

I don't see any terrorists activities there in that video but I can surely say that Pakistanis are directly targeted whether his is a Cricketer or a Politician. The country which supports terrorism for welfare of their own country is simply a nonsense. Even Australian players were attacked by "Terrorists" and were unsafe in Pakistan few years ago and they had to return back to their country without continuing the tour for security reasons. What do you call it? Great Hospitality?

Shiv Sena are right in their part at some point (NOT COMPLETELY). But it is better that Pakistan step back from participating in WT20 or else there maybe even more violence then the one which took place yesterday.

So let me get this straight you guys want Pakistan to withdraw since there is a possibility of 'more violence' to take place? So the ICC is segregating now? Also you guys are saying India is safe yet Pakistan should withdraw?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Great logic.

They want to boycott all Pakistani stuff but they don't want to harm Pakistanis.

Great sir, what a logic.

In democracy, everyone has a right to peacefully boycott and protest against whatever they want. Keyword here is 'peacefully'. Shivsena turning violent will mean police will take action and arrest those involved.

Everyone needs to understand, my friend. Reacting against Shivsena, whether you're a Pakistani or an Indian will only help their cause. Better we just ignore them of course not Pakistani nationals' safety. Police and BCCI needs to do what they need to do and they are doing okay so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Actually after seeing this video I sympathise with Shashank Manohar, it could not have been easy facing that mob. As for trying to imply that Shoaib and Wasim have been facing protests, far from facing protests, Wasim and Shoaib have been partying with Bollywood stars the past few days, that too in Bombay, where the Sena is most active !!

wasim-shoaib-730x548.jpg

Again no one supports the Sena, but your agenda driven post stinks a lot more.

Showing a picture of before the events won't help.[DOUBLEPOST=1445321312][/DOUBLEPOST]
Calm down kiddo. When you are ready for meaningful discussion let me know. Not in a mood to reply to any bs. Also as said by Pokerface, take this terrorism, racism agenda somewhere else :)

Grow up mate. Stop acting childish and if you cannot debate in a correct manner, leave instead of posting childish stuff and using immature words.

Last edited:

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
No nation should participate in World t20 if its held in India. Those arrogant fangs chuck bottles at players so if India lose, we'll see a lot of bottles.

Truly unprofessional nation.

Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread