ICC World Cup 2015 Discussion Thread

I'll probably get NZ - Aussie at Eden Park, maybe the SF (no idea how fast either of them are selling?), but all of the other Auckland, Hamilton, and Napier games don't really interest me unless I want to see us verse Bangladesh or Afghanistan which with the traveling probably involves too much effort. Pakistan - SA should be alright, but I can't say that I get remotely excited over either team.

You are not going to the India vs Pakistan game? Dude, being an Indian and travelling to a cricket World Cup country, how can you miss the India vs Pakistan WC match? :)

I tried to get the Ind-Pak tickets and most of the affordable ones had already been exhausted.

Well I got the tickets I wanted. Went on pre-sale to those who registered.

Australia v Sri Lanka at SCG and the Final. I do warn you they aren't cheap. The $20 ones are General Admission tickets which are limited to say the least. I was rather annoyed too that in some sections were only selling singles, which was no good to me cause I'm going with my brother. But at least pleased I have them now.

Also they're not distributed until November.

Going to the final I've wanted to do since the last time Australia co-hosted the World Cup. A once in a life time thing.

Users who are viewing this thread