On Hold ICC World T20 Challenge 2010 |Action to start in the United Kingdom|

Fixtures Released

When the ICC approved the World T20 Challenge in 2009, it was also announced that the United Kingdom would host the inaugural tournament in 2010, with Lord's hosting the final and The Oval with the first match. For this tournament, the fixtures were officially released yesterday.

The league stage matches will be played each weekend, starting on 2nd October 2010, with 2 games on Saturday and 2 games on Sunday of every week. It will be a 5 week stage comprising 20 matches.
2 teams will get a bye each week.

The playoffs as earlier announced will contain totally 6 matches including the grand final played at Lord's on a 5th December 2010.

Fixtures can be found here

@Saroj padhy @NaviN GandhI @Asham @ARKRafay @Sabit Tahmin @Baahubali @Sarvesh.

too many errors
:bat: tamim iqbal
:ar: jesse Ryder
:ar: kevin o brein
:ar: luke wright
:ar: Mohammed hafeez
:ar: johan botha

there is 2 William poterfield... carlton&manchester
2 shaun pollock...carlton&jamaica...
you have to check the drafts well and need to collect some cricinfo of players.
@Cyclops11

too many errors
:bat: tamim iqbal
:ar: jesse Ryder
:ar: kevin o brein
:ar: luke wright
:ar: Mohammed hafeez
:ar: johan botha

there is 2 William poterfield... carlton&manchester
2 shaun pollock...carlton&jamaica...
you have to check the drafts well and need to collect some cricinfo of players.
@Cyclops11

Thanks for the corrections..as I said I had lot of works. Its like that even in the drafts and it got messed up. Will correct it soon.
BTW I follow Wikipedia mostly thats why these many mistakes...I'm still clueless how Tamin Iqbal become a bowler:eek::facepalm

Well did you alloted some players randomly from your side as some players strangely aren't picked by me :p

Well did you alloted some players randomly from your side as some players strangely aren't picked by me :p

Ya there r four local players who had performed well in their own national T20 league.

For example for CSK I have taken four players from IPL 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread