12) Mohammad Shami
13) Bhuvneshwar Kumar
14) Amit Mishra
15) Pragyan Ojha

India Schedule:
1) Bangladesh ( @rahulkhush )
2) Hong Kong ( @bigsix )
3) New Zealand ( @Andrin Issac )

You need to state where you will be getting the players from.

For example are they from 'get best' option or are they downloaded from an approved source found in the Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams

You need to state where you will be getting the players from.

For example are they from 'get best' option or are they downloaded from an approved source found in the Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams

How that make any difference? One can download from any creator from DBC Academy and then edit skill and attributes as per his liking.

How that make any difference? One can download from any creator from DBC Academy and then edit skill and attributes as per his liking.

See this:

I've been using the LlewelynF7 players and they seem pretty good: although YMMV.

The rules that I was considering was that you should use a set of UNCHANGED players from the team list thread in the DBC (they all are pretty good) or the get best players. I'm fine with you building a squad out of those teams since that's the fun of it, but please post a 15 man squad ITT before you play your first game.

I don't want to start saying "you MUST use these players!" since that might complicate things for people who've gone to the effort of getting the players that they like.

Not sure about how he will monitor players being edited.

I guess one way would be to just make it clear that no editing is allowed and then using the 'normalize skills' check box before beginning the game?

----------

As we are close to getting started.

Time for a bit of banter.

Pakistan (Rizzyx) are looking to continue where they left off from in the previous World T20 organised here on Planet Cricket for Ashes 09 where they went all the way and won it. They were also the finalists in the World T20 prior that.

Some are calling it living off past glory but team manager Rizzyx sees Pakistan as favorites going in to the event.

Bring it on. ;)

Last edited:
The reason I'm not forcing a certain set of players is that since we are using international teams it might fearsome tweak around with people who've looked for certain teams rather than used "get best" and then need to work out what team is "best" and get just them...

I'll poke people tomorrow (I would do it tonight; but its half 11 here and I have an early exam, so I'll do it after that): and if they don't reply then swap with someone else in your group and I'll hunt for replacements. If I can't find anyone: then we'll just go with 3 person groups, or merge together people. If its just a couple: then we could always double up - I'd be fine to play as one team if we're short for example...

I'll post my best XI sometime today or tomorrow. Had busy last few days.

Hi Everyone im @bradthelad manager for the Zimbabwe Cricket Team in this ICC T20 WC Competition. This 15-man Squad has been going through a hard qualifying process through the Domestic League in Zimbabwe they havent been picked on there merits each individual has earned the right to represent there country well done to the following men that have been chosen do your country and its people proud :)

My PSN: pure_brad95

Players obtained from: mrdconnors and spitfireskent thanks :)

15-man Squad as Follows:

Chamu Chibhabha
Michael Chinouya
Tendai Chisoro
Keith Dabengwa
Hamilton Masakadza
Mark Mbofana
Tinotenda Mutombodzi
Richard Muzhange
Ed Rainsford
Vusi Sibanda
Brendan Taylor (c)
Prosper Utseya
Mark Vermeulan
Malcolm Waller
Sean Williams

Coach: Heath Steak
Assistants: Grant Flower & Ray Price

Congrats to all :)

Zimbabwe Opponents:

Sri Lanka @kushari

England @Markkkkk

Nepal @IceAgeComing

look forward to playing yous let the best team win :)

Last edited:
Hi All, This is @kushari (PSN ID ujjwal8281)

Players obtained from: mrdconnors

My 15-Man SRI LANKA Squad:

01) T. Dilshan
02) U. Tharanga
03) M . Jayawardene
04) K. Sangakkara (c) (Wk)
05) L. Thirimanne
06) A. Matthews
07) T. Perera
08) D. Chandimal
09) S. Senanayake
10) L. Malinga
11) A. Mendis

12) A. Perera
13) R. Herath
14) N. Kulasekara
15) J. Mendis

Coach: Arjuna Ranatunga
Assistants: Arvinda Disilva

Sri Lanka Opponents:

Zimbabwe @bradthelad
England @Markkkkk
Nepal @IceAgeComing

Need to play this for sure......how to start?

I have tried adding

Afghanistan - r3lo4ded - PSN: r3lo4ded
The United Arab Emirates - s_mohd - PSN: edgheadmohd

on PSN, but no users are found with those id's?

I have sent friend requests to all the other players taking part in the tourney, so accept me guys and we will get a friendly in if we can.

The only one I could not add was:

New Zealand - Andrin Issac - PSN: Andrin Issac, I tried it as AndrinIssac but it was not found.

Last edited:
I have tried adding

Afghanistan - r3lo4ded - PSN: r3lo4ded
The United Arab Emirates - s_mohd - PSN: edgheadmohd

on PSN, but no users are found with those id's?

I have sent friend requests to all the other players taking part in the tourney, so accept me guys and we will get a friendly in if we can.

The only one I could not add was:

New Zealand - Andrin Issac - PSN: Andrin Issac, I tried it as AndrinIssac but it was not found.

dont know why some guts have so complicated PSN IDs

----------

Hi Everyone im @bradthelad manager for the Zimbabwe Cricket Team in this ICC T20 WC Competition. This 15-man Squad has been going through a hard qualifying process through the Domestic League in Zimbabwe they havent been picked on there merits each individual has earned the right to represent there country well done to the following men that have been chosen do your country and its people proud :)

My PSN: pure_brad95

Players obtained from: mrdconnors and spitfireskent thanks :)

15-man Squad as Follows:

Chamu Chibhabha
Michael Chinouya
Tendai Chisoro
Keith Dabengwa
Hamilton Masakadza
Mark Mbofana
Tinotenda Mutombodzi
Richard Muzhange
Ed Rainsford
Vusi Sibanda
Brendan Taylor (c)
Prosper Utseya
Mark Vermeulan
Malcolm Waller
Sean Williams

Coach: Heath Steak
Assistants: Grant Flower & Ray Price

Congrats to all :)

Zimbabwe Opponents:

Sri Lanka @kushari

England @Markkkkk

Nepal @IceAgeComing

look forward to playing yous let the best team win :)

Buddy, from our Group Only you & ME has posted their 15 Man Squad for the Tournament. I dont know the status of @IceAgeComing & @Markkkkk as they ahave not yet posted their 15 Man Squads. I think we (you & me) can play few practice matches with with our team. But for the Tournament, I think we should wait for the official announcement and final rules & conditions (IF THERE IS ANY) from @IceAgeComing

Hi All, This is @kushari (PSN ID ujjwal8281)

Players obtained from: mrdconnors

My 15-Man SRI LANKA Squad:

01) T. Dilshan
02) U. Tharanga
03) M . Jayawardene
04) K. Sangakkara (c) (Wk)
05) L. Thirimanne
06) A. Matthews
07) T. Perera
08) D. Chandimal
09) S. Senanayake
10) L. Malinga
11) A. Mendis

12) A. Perera
13) R. Herath
14) N. Kulasekara
15) J. Mendis

Coach: Arjuna Ranatunga
Assistants: Arvinda Disilva

Sri Lanka Opponents:

Zimbabwe @bradthelad
England @Markkkkk
Nepal @IceAgeComing

sorry @kushari you have named jayawardene and sangakkara in your squad they have both retired from international t20

----------

dont know why some guts have so complicated PSN IDs

----------

Buddy, from our Group Only you & ME has posted their 15 Man Squad for the Tournament. I dont know the status of @IceAgeComing & @Markkkkk as they ahave not yet posted their 15 Man Squads. I think we (you & me) can play few practice matches with with our team. But for the Tournament, I think we should wait for the official announcement and final rules & conditions (IF THERE IS ANY) from @IceAgeComing

Yeahh @kushari a few practice games sounds good :)

I'm posting it today or tomorrow had to entertain people for the whole week!

I think the way it is heading we are looking at many drop outs, and in this case having 4 groups is not really ideal.

Firstly many groups will end up with 3 teams or even 2 which will mean each team will get 1 or 2 games, even if we play against each other twice it just a little odd that some guys will be out having played against just 1 or 2 opponents. In my group there has been no sign of two of the players, only AngryPixel i know is around and I won't have an issue getting in a game with him.

I feel 2 groups of 6 or 7 teams depending on how many active players we end up with, with the top 2 teams from each group going straight into the semis would make things a lot more exciting. This way even if we get a further drop out along the line it will not make too much difference, all teams can simply be awarded a win against the drop out team.

Actually come to think of it even if we did not have drop outs the 4 x 4 (4 groups of 4) format is too short for this tourney, it has been in the process for a few months now and will be over within 3 games for at least half of the teams taking part.

That's just my take on things though, its totally up to Iceagecoming

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread