IDEA : Maybe a 'Pitch' Attributes Editor

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, with the release of the Player Editor, i have been thinking as what else can we do to increase the value of cricket 2005.

The only possible thing left is i think a Pitch Attributes Editor.

Well, i have NO IDEA as to how we can even start on sumthing like this.

But i'm sure there are sum values in the game which have certain attributes for the pitches. The 2 attributes i'm damn sure about are :

Edges : The amount of edges a pitch produces.

Bounce : The amont of bounce offered by the pitch.

There can be more, but these two values are sure to be there.

This is an OPEN FOR ALL, PROs as well as new guys over there have some or any idea as ro how this can be achieved can post here.

Lets see if this really works out.

Word Life

Last edited:
Great idea buddy!!!I would be greatful to help u but i dont know anything about editing the game except the bats!!!But i still hope pros and other members help!!!

tutsipoppy2 said:
Well, with the release of the Player Editor, i have been thinking as what else can we do to increase the value of cricket 2005.

The only possible thing left is i think a Pitch Attributes Editor.

Its definately not the only possible thing left.Colin and I have already thought of a couple of other stuff which would make good editors,and more importantly add value to the game.

But,the important thing is not depending on just 2-3 people to come up with the editors all the time.Making just one editor is tough enough and takes out a lot of time and effort.Hopefully we can do something about this aspect.Colin should know what I mean here.

As for your idea for a pitch editor,sounds good.But which file do we need to edit.Any ai file? If no,then we firstly need to find which file needs to be edited and/or find how the change in values are related with the change in the nauture of the pitch.Only thereafter can we even think of making an editor for it.

sid_19840 said:
Its definately not the only possible thing left.Colin and I have already thought of a couple of other stuff which would make good editors,and more importantly add value to the game.

But,the important thing is not depending on just 2-3 people to come up with the editors all the time.Making just one editor is tough enough and takes out a lot of time and effort.Hopefully we can do something about this aspect.Colin should know what I mean here.

As for your idea for a pitch editor,sounds good.But which file do we need to edit.Any ai file? If no,then we firstly need to find which file needs to be edited and/or find how the change in values are related with the change in the nauture of the pitch.Only thereafter can we even think of making an editor for it.

ya ur right, currently we are dependant upon 2-3 people for this kindda stuff.

Also, no news from Sam.

Well.....are isnt ANY thing left in the A.I. depeatment.

So, sumthing similar to the player editor needs to be done.(both, in finding the values and making an editor.)

Users who are viewing this thread