Idea : Officail Website :

i know you would find it as crictisism, but you could use css, it will enable you to edit the websites easily, or shall i say i shall extend a helping hand towards the website.

say i shall give it a try tomorrow

Last edited:
yes sure, that was just a example. I'll put it up, any one who makes the layout can e-mail me it at [email protected].

Weve thought about it and siddharth has sort of already set one up well it just holds the stats and info. We dont no if we need one yet but we are considering it. I guess id hav a go at building it caus im quite good with dreamweaver

Last edited:
Brett_Lee, the one i done is really a sample on how it should be, Anyone can make it as long as it's good :), I hope you siddharth and Rickyp consider that we should have one.

Cheers.

i think its a great idea but i have one issue, how would I be able to edit it with scores and commentary etc?

It's good in theory but it defeats the purpose of the forum, and it's a bit hard isn't it

True after all the forum is for cricsim, so lets just put in the stats, and fixtures, because team info would be in in the team threads, and news can be easily added into new threads, updating news in the website would consume time, you would have to edit it, then upload it. The work is tedious

aus5892 said:
It's good in theory but it defeats the purpose of the forum, and it's a bit hard isn't it
It wouldn't be that hard (perhaps a day's max of coding) but the thing is that not many people would go there. I wouldn't. I check our standings from time-to-time, check all the Soakers results and update our website every 2-3 matches. I don't care how other teams perform, and news is easily organized in the forum.

I certainly would only very occasionally visit the site (if it's created). The reasons being because we already have our own team site, which is so obviously far superior to anything else, eh sohum? :P

Users who are viewing this thread