New Cricsim Graphics (Managers & someone from TFFSL need to post team logos in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
We need some new graphics for cricsim. Can anyone help us out?

Managers need to post their team logos please.

Bitters:
melbournebitters5fm.jpg

We need the following:
-Resized team logos with a background like the old ones so I can put the two logos next to each other.
-Competition logos to go above that (Johnnie Walker Black Label Trophy for FC; Victoria Bitter (VB) Shield for OD).
-A tour logo (Takeforum tour of Planetcricket)
-A PC logo for the Planetcricket Panthers (the best animal starting with a P will be our mascot) and a resized one of Takeforum's logo (which I'm hoping that a member from there will provide in this thread.

Obviously the aim is for the logos to be able to fit together as they did a couple of years ago with a common background:
vbodcup.PNG

9.PNG
I think that usy did them last time.

So please help us out here so our cricsim looks better than ever.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I had started to make one last season when it was requested but never finalised it. I have just worked on it now and have come up with a similar result to the old graphics, but obviously we can use the new logo's.

fcgraphicsrh1.jpg

pakistanlegendsvsmelboutn1.jpg

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hope their team isnt as bad as their logo or we will flog

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Done the VB Shield Graphic:

odgraphicsed7.jpg

Dean could you write me a list of all posible match ups so I can do logo's and text for each game that will be played, cheers.

Ok, all three of today's matches. Use the OD graphic above ^^ and then the right teams underneath it so they looked joined Dean (incase you didn't understand what I meant in our msn convo :p)

merseysidedynamosvspakikz6.jpg

melbournebittersvsdownrzf4.jpg

indianwarriorsvssupersovx4.jpg

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hang about, I think I already made a Dynamos logo ages ago at the beginning of our thread? I do like this new one though.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yes i'll add the new supersoakers logo in. Matt do you want to keep that logo? Saves me a bit of hassle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread