Ideas for patches,stumps,.etc

wickettaker

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This thread will be about things people want(listed below).(I won't make them but if there are some nice people out there which will make them.)
Or you can give ideas to people for:
1)Stumps
2)Pitch mats
3)Kits
4)Patches
5)Ad boards
6)Editors
7)Face Packs
8)New T.V. Screens
9)Rosters
10)or anything

So if anyone has any ideas or a imagination. ill start off? how about samsung stumps which were used in: India/Pakistan tour of 2004.

(is this thread a bad idea) any questions and comments please e-mail [email protected], Thank You also bear with me its my first thread.

what about the boards in front........ it is white can we add some thing like in samsung cup it was ganguly;s picture some thing creative but then who is going to make them i dont have that much talent.

hey Waiting for log for some one to make MTN/Castel Lager Stumps & pitch ad

if you post pictures of what you want, I'll make them

Attachments

• mtncastletestlogo150.jpg
    mtncastletestlogo150.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 63
  • StandardBanklogo150.jpg
    StandardBanklogo150.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 64
Here are some Standard Bank Stumps

I can't put The MTN logo in the top part of the stumps, it will come out on the side of the stumps instead of the front, if you want I'll do some with the logo lower down

Attachments

• standardbankstumpspic.jpg
    standardbankstumpspic.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 57
  • standardbankstumps.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Thanks for those stumps but could anyone please make the MTN castel Lager pitch ads and stumps as I am planning England tour of south africa shortly.......

please make this aboard here it he image

yeah please and the picture that i posted make a pitch mat of any thing out of it and please make stumps please sumsung ones

Users who are viewing this thread