Identify the cricketer

Should vcash be awarded to the one who guesses the player right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Rana Naved Ul Hasan
Yeah!!
This one is difficult( I hope:p)-

03_zpsecc08724.jpg

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
No need to apologise dude, the site mislabeled the player.

Absolutely!

I'll know you found that image by its url,

Not really. I just had a look at the jersey design and opened the squad of the relevant year's IPL for DD. Got the names of the unstable overseas players from the lot and first tried with Colin Ingram and there I got that image as a result. Searching by url takes all the fun of the guessing game.

----------

I'm sure the guy is not an Englishman and his stance reminds me of Sourav Chandidas Ganguly. I'm not sure though. Never seen him playing in those colors.

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Searching by url takes all the fun of the guessing game

But how could you search by url. I uploaded the pics as nos. but they automatically form _zps...... blah blah!! So they are initially the same pic uploaded here, hence by no chance can anyone find it through a url!!

I'll urge to even stop googling, and was thinking to bring about vcash betting style, it'll add to the fun.
What say guys?

----------

I'm sure the guy is not an Englishman and his stance reminds me of Sourav Chandidas Ganguly. I'm not sure though. Never seen him playing in those colors.

Yeah he is, maybe he's playing for MCC there.:thumbs

Next-

05_zps9da08464.jpg

Fenil

The guessers. :D :p

The idea is that the guesser places a bet. If there are more than one guessers, the one with the first correct answer gets all the vcash from the bets placed above him.
But the problem is the regulation, not sure how many would give away the vcash if they loose!!

The idea is good but not in current form. It would be ideal if the puzzle pick poster too adds some vCash for the taking and with each guesser given two chances. If 6 or more users fail to recognize the player, the poster gets to keep all the money.

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
The idea is good but not in current form. It would be ideal if the puzzle pick poster too adds some vCash for the taking and with each guesser given two chances. If 6 or more users fail to recognize the player, the poster gets to keep all the money.

Good idea.
No problem with that, but again who'll keep track and regulate it. Maybe somebody bets, and then refuses to give away.
jamie how
Yeah!! :facepalm

This

07_zps5581522c.jpg

Fenil

Good idea.
No problem with that, but again who'll keep track and regulate it. Maybe somebody bets, and then refuses to give away.

We can ask the staff to add a vbookie event for this. Simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread