Ign BLIC 2007 Preview

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cheers for sharing, they sound pretty positive over all :)

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Sounds like a guide on what cricket is and how to play the game rather than a preview... you can't really telll if it's improved or not

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I can. The fact that there is down the wicket shots, sweep shots, and stumpings means there is almost certainly going to be an improvement :)

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
Well, I just hope it is different from BLIC 2005. We want it to be a lot better. Looks like it will be good game.

It is pick up and play but hopefully not so simple :mad: .Online play, oh yes looking forward to it :boxing :cheers

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
It was more like how to play BLIC.
ofcourse it did mention certain features but one must understand the fact that they were limited to a large extent.
The commentary was'nt implemented in their version and it is quite possible they havent implemented other features also.
They also have quite a time as EA timed Cricket 2007 at a really stupid date.[showed they were afraid of competition]

It also seemed as if the ppl were using manual fielding.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I love the fact that the bumper buttons on 360 are used for sweep shots. Sounds brillaint and after the disapointment of the video yesterday, reading that has rasied my optimism levels.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I am so happy I have a 360 the GFX look sexy cant wait till the demo comes out :D

fs740

School Cricketer
i cant see the images on ign
that's not even a video their pics

Users who are viewing this thread