The review dusnt look good....

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
That's the overriding feeling we get when playing Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007, and we suspect that it's something that isn't going to change in cricket videogames for some time to come. This is partly because cricket games just don't get the resources in development - or have the competition to drive them on - that other sports games do. But it's also the simple fact that there's a complexity to the sport that simulations are always going to find hard to touch. For such a slow paced game, it's amazing how much of the actual action - whether it's batting, bowling, catching or fielding, is based around super fast reflexes, and that's something that is very hard to make playable in a cricket game.
I agree with this point.Its hard to make Cricket games real.But i think cricket games needs competition only then it can be successful like FIFA.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I think people are expecting too much of this game just because Codies interact with the public and only released a game after 100 years doesnt mean its going to be some god game and just because its on the 360...........doesnt mean its going to be amazing and just because EA are crap people expect BLIC07 to kick big butt its not going to happen and I think they have done enough for this version.

Remember they need to run a business if they jammed everything into one version then there wouldnt be much for them to sell in the future.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hell yeah codemasters do think about the game but i think that's it, they improve smaller things but larger ones remain, that's what u'll see

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Untill we play the Demo , it will be not clear ;)

handsome

International Coach
when's that out one day
before release?!!!! :mad:

legspinner@fred

Club Cricketer
etho11 said:
when have codemasters ever had a good review?

Operation Flashpoint...best game ever. :p

But cricket wise, nah.
Problem is i'm sure the reviewers think it's baseball most of the time.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
etho11 said:
when have codemasters ever had a good review?

Micro Machines, Pete Sampras Tennis, The Original Laras, the last Lara averaged around 7/8 out of 10, this one will probably be around the same as well, it would have to be something pretty special to average around 8-10/10 being a cricket game.

Users who are viewing this thread