I'm Back

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry for being away for a week but i was in Sri Lanka visiting my dad and watching the fifth ODI and the 3 day tour match.

yea i met most if the players plus Marvan Attapattu, Sanath Jayasuria and most of the sri lankan players as well.

i also got my hat signed and spent most of my time with the former Sri Lankan Cricketer Arjuna Gunawardena, who gave me tips and advise on my batting

Sri Lankan players are kind.
I saw India vs Pakistan 1st test in chennai.I don't exactly remebmer the year(The match befor the one in which Kumble took 10 wickets in one ennings).
I was in the Anna p a v i l i o n.I wanted to talk to the players and get their autograph.I was not allowed to talk to them & no one signed autograph execpt L.R.Sukla and Robin Singh(He was not in the squard but had come to see the match).May be it was due to Security reasons. :wacko:

Why does the word p a v i l i o n appear as ######.

what is wrong in saying p a v i l i o n? :angry:

Originally posted by bharat_88@Mar 7 2004, 02:25 PM
what is wrong in saying p a v i l i o n? :angry:
there was a old forum called s p o r t s p a v i l l i on....and they had bad realitions with this forum

B) it all depends on admin ,he has a choice to bann the words or replace them with something else ,

plus if u look at our members ,there r many over here who r teenagers ,

only me and andrew r above 23 , my birthdate is 13/08/79

andrews birthdate is 31/08/79

we got common nubers :)

Your probably right about many people in this forum being teenagers.

I am.

Users who are viewing this thread