India and Pakistan domestic champions to meet.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In two weeks time, the first ever match between the domestic champions of India and Pakistan will take place.

Ranji Trophy winners Uttar Pradesh will take on Quaid-e-Azam champions Sialkot in Dharamsala in a four day game, starting on the 19th of September.

Cool. I would like to see this with domestic teams all over the world, with the champions from each country taking each other on. Sorta like the Champions league.

Sounds interesting Andrew. Sounds good Drewska, would be interesting I feel.

Drewska said:
Cool. I would like to see this with domestic teams all over the world, with the champions from each country taking each other on. Sorta like the Champions league.

It's just one match dude
That too without television coverage.
The only thing it may help is the relations between the two nations.

No Tv Coverage? Thats bad.. well yup than it is only to help realtions between the two countries :).

well they should broadcast it live....if they want to make Domestic cricket popular in the region...

kool...sounds interesting! it should b more advertised as im sure ppl will b interested in watchn this! it'l b like a mini pak v india!

Well it'll bring in new faces into international reckoming ,no doubt.
A match held between the domestic champions had bought out Waqar Younis and Inzimama ul Haq

It's a good idea but it's unfortunate it won't be broacasted. Perhaps they could play more matches like this in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread